Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Soldato
Nah, your online rank (like Bronze, Silver, Gold etc). If you weren't a million miles above me (I'm Super Gold) I'd play some sets with you if it helped.

Man of Honour
I tried to go back to SFIV yesterday and I can no longer do even the simplest of combos!

Not even Deejay's dash Ultra II after an ex.MGU, or Balrog's cr.lp, cr.mp ex.upper loops :(

Soldato
Nah, your online rank (like Bronze, Silver, Gold etc). If you weren't a million miles above me (I'm Super Gold) I'd play some sets with you if it helped.

I'm Super Silver, I'd be up for some games mate :)

I tried to go back to SFIV yesterday and I can no longer do even the simplest of combos!

Not even Deejay's dash Ultra II after an ex.MGU, or Balrog's cr.lp, cr.mp ex.upper loops :(

Yeah like those were easy combos to start off with lol

Soldato
I'm Super Silver, I'd be up for some games mate :)

My CFN is syph0n, feel free to add me (that goes for anyone).

If you see me on, send an invite for a battle lounge.

They are middle of the road in terms of difficulty.

I think if they did add a timing system to optimise damage, that would go some way to differentiate between those with smooth, clean timings and people like me who can do the more complicated SFV combos because I can mash quickly :D

I've got to Super Gold and can't even do lp lp xx lp bolt with Laura with any regularity! In fact, I'm pretty poor at all light confirms.

I do appreciate people like the one frame links and stuff like that.

Soldato
I think lowering the combo difficulty is a very good thing personally.

I do - I don't think I would have gotten into SFV as much as I have if I didn't. It doesn't come naturally to me to do the combos, there's a lot of trials I still can't do and lack the patience for. My brother on the other hand finds it quite easy to quickly do trials and stuff. It's not massively made a difference to our overall skill levels. He's a better player, but it's very even really offline.

In any case, there are still lots of people complaining about SFV and one complaint is it's 'too easy'/lacks variety in combos. Some characters I would definitely agree.

Suph0n do you know OMH? He's from Nottingham I think.

I only know the Nottingham guys by actual names. I have a couple on PSN but I don't go down to Hoods much so I've not really got chance to add people to CFN. What character does he play (or did in SF4)?

Soldato
I do - I don't think I would have gotten into SFV as much as I have if I didn't. It doesn't come naturally to me to do the combos, there's a lot of trials I still can't do and lack the patience for. My brother on the other hand finds it quite easy to quickly do trials and stuff. It's not massively made a difference to our overall skill levels. He's a better player, but it's very even really offline.

In any case, there are still lots of people complaining about SFV and one complaint is it's 'too easy'/lacks variety in combos. Some characters I would definitely agree.

I only know the Nottingham guys by actual names. I have a couple on PSN but I don't go down to Hoods much so I've not really got chance to add people to CFN. What character does he play (or did in SF4)?

He played Oni in SF4

Man of Honour
I'm enjoying playing SFV today. My glorious silver rank self is stomping all these bronze players the game wants to put me against.

Did they ever lower the input lag as my anti airs seem to be working.

Back
Top Bottom