Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Soldato
I don't mind playing some lounge with you. Add me on CFN (syph0n) and if you see me on, invite me. If you add me on Discord we can talk about the matches. I'm not amazing at the game or anything, but I know a bit.

Soldato
I'd like to get back into this. I played as Ken when it was released and climbed to silver. I was never very good or consistent though. Tried Akuma a few weeks back and really struggled to do anything.

I didn't realise you could throw Ken out of his startup DP, I loled so much when I did that three times against a poor guy

Here's some gameplay with my legendary commentary from last night

Last edited:
Soldato
I suck hard, but have always loved Street fighter fiercely. Moments of glory, mixed up with never-ending stupid mistakes and dropped combos. If I sound like someone you'd like to pummel, add me :)

I flip between my Ryu and Ken between these two CFNs

CFN: waxfoot
CFN: moistvulva

Not sure how the connection/lag would be as I'm now in Australia - curious to see if my Fibre connection is the issue I'm having when I play against Japanese players or not :p

Soldato
I suck hard, but have always loved Street fighter fiercely. Moments of glory, mixed up with never-ending stupid mistakes and dropped combos. If I sound like someone you'd like to pummel, add me :)

I flip between my Ryu and Ken between these two CFNs

CFN: waxfoot
CFN: moistvulva

Not sure how the connection/lag would be as I'm now in Australia - curious to see if my Fibre connection is the issue I'm having when I play against Japanese players or not :p

I honestly cannot imagine there being any hope of an Aus to UK connection working. When Kreeee and I played, we've both got fast fibre and it started de-syncing after several sets and he's still in Europe!

Interesting CFN names... :D

Soldato
I honestly cannot imagine there being any hope of an Aus to UK connection working. When Kreeee and I played, we've both got fast fibre and it started de-syncing after several sets and he's still in Europe!

Interesting CFN names... :D

Darn ..thought it would be the case. Just as well I guess, playing like a complete plumb (more so than usual) at the moment for some reason. Went on an epic losing streak against players I've come across numerous times - where I usually beat them fairly easily, I got my face knocked off :x

Associate
Anyone up for a battle lounge evening on Street fighter v at some point? Can also talk over discord while playing. Enjoying this game though im not much good at it (struggling to stay at super bronze!)

Soldato
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition for PS4 listed by Amazon

Features

Arcade Mode – Choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
Gallery – Unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
Extra Battle – Complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018.
New V-Triggers – Each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system.
New Visuals – The user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus, and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects.

Back
Top Bottom