Stupid Mistake!!

Soldato
i dont want to starty up with the upbringing we had some problems i can tell you anyway my daughter fickin g star i can tell you i l;ove that girl, my son well he4s a bit like me a late bloomer you know
anyway all i can say its these times of year it mces it all worth it plus my lovely wife shes lovely i cant tell my mats this **** thats why youy lot are golden#

Happy days :) My post wasn't a dig at you.

Last edited:
Soldato
no no i kjnopw that im just sayiong :D

Merry Christmas to the Diamond household. :D

Yes, but he WASN'T DRIVING. Like I said, he's probably not going to get the Apprenticship with BT, his insurance is going to be stupid money, he has to retake driving lessons and tests and all for a driving offence that didn't actually involve any driving! Life set back a few years for what?

The person in charge of a motor vehicle is the person behind the wheel actually doing the driving and should cop full responsibility.

He let her do it though, so he is partly at fault, surely you can see this?

DM

DM

Permabanned
there we are thgat there is some woman i can tell you if it wasnt for her id be skint

IMG_2223.jpg

Man of Honour
Yes, but he WASN'T DRIVING.

It was HIS car, for which HE is responsible, for which HE gave permission to somebody he KNEW had neither the license nor the insurance to drive the car.

They dont write the law for the lulz, you know. Well, most of the time anyway.

Sure it sucks, sure it's a shame, but you know the saying about not wanting to do the time..

DM

DM

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;18074942 said:
It was HIS car, for which HE is responsible, for which HE gave permission to somebody he KNEW had neither the license nor the insurance to drive the car.

They dont write the law for the lulz, you know. Well, most of the time anyway.

Sure it sucks, sure it's a shame, but you know the saying about not wanting to do the time..

But you do the time for the crime not for caving in to whining girl freind comew on be human put that spread sheet asside

Soldato
I think the point is that there would have been more of an effect on his driving by giving 5 points a fine and a good telling off. He'd have had to have driven like a saint for the rest of his probationary period whereas now he could pass his tests next month and effectively be back where he was.

It's a pity he didn't/couldn't claim that it would cause undue hardship (losing the apprenticeship) like the people who get/rack up 11 points for doing 110mph. I know who i'd rather have on the road.

Back
Top Bottom