Stupid weather!

Soldato
Ok handlebar muffs, talk to me. Incredibly gay or ok?

Fingertips genuinely hurt after my 50min commute at the minute. Got decent winter gloves and tried some thin under gloves this morning and they did chuff all but made it harder to stretch them to try and warm them up.

Heated grips I doubt wouldn't make a difference for my fingertips I imagine.

Annoying as I'm a warm person but I just can't get my fingertips warm!

Soldato
OP
I would spend the money on heated grips mate... I have them and have 3 settings, low, mid and high. High should be called lava...

I wear Alpinestar 365 gloves, they are all season gloves but hardly designed for winter. And my hands stay nice and warm on medium in temps lower than 10C, and if below 1C I go to MOTHER CHUFFING LAVA!!!! Keeps my hands very warm, maybe too hot from time to time.

Fingertips, yet, they still get a little cold, but not as much. I would suggest heated gloves but I've never used them.

Now I've ridden with heated grips, don't think I can go back :(

Associate
Whew. I went to Ghent in the end for a few days. Then Ieper. Good time. Knackered.

Also heated grips: ditto. I dunno how I managed on the old sv without!

Soldato
OP
How was it mate??? Enjoy Gent? Please tell me you went to the troll bar and tried out some of the beers? I went in there feeling fine, walked out with a numb face and legs made of jelly!

Associate
Son of a horse! I missed that particular bar! Need a drinking partner next time though I think.

Now I have an excuse to go back though, thanks!

And yeah, I liked it a lot. I stayed at the Monasterium Poortackere. That walk over the bridge when you see one tower, a second tower, a third tower... amazing.

Soldato
OP
Yea, glorious town! Let me know next time you go, I will join you and show you the said bar!

On topic for the weather, I am very annoyed, today was meant to be sunny and I wanted to do a full clean on the bike :( But nope, will have to try do it tomorrow.

Soldato
I would spend the money on heated grips mate... I have them and have 3 settings, low, mid and high. High should be called lava...

I wear Alpinestar 365 gloves, they are all season gloves but hardly designed for winter. And my hands stay nice and warm on medium in temps lower than 10C, and if below 1C I go to MOTHER CHUFFING LAVA!!!! Keeps my hands very warm, maybe too hot from time to time.

Fingertips, yet, they still get a little cold, but not as much. I would suggest heated gloves but I've never used them.

Now I've ridden with heated grips, don't think I can go back :(

What heated grips do you have? i'm going to be getting some for my next bike once i've passed my test

Back
Top Bottom