Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

Soldato
Wouldn't pay any rumors any attention atm, why would Ramsdale move from arsenal to Newcastle just to stay as the no 2? Nearly as bad as the Gordon to Liverpool rumors :p

Soldato
OP
Reports in Spain suggest Newcastle are in advanced talks for a new keeper. Looks like we ain’t hanging around and want most of our business done early.

Mamardashvili has also gone on record and stated his future will be clear pretty soon.

Miggy Agent has also came out and said plenty of PL clubs are interested in his player as well as clubs from S.A bit Newcastle don’t want to sell? Mmmmmmm

Caporegime
do the Saudi clubs actually compete with each other for transfers, get the impression that its almost centrally funded allocation
My understanding is that there are only 3 or 4 clubs that are centrally funded by the Saudi investment fund. I can't remember them all but Al-Ahli is one of them. The others, while perhaps on pat with smaller PL clubs here, are owned or run by individual businessmen.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Sancho will be brought back if EtH goes. Greenwood will be sold. I would bet quite a large sum on that. Certainly Greenwood. If he is coming back, the world and its mum will be making statements. The womens team will all weigh in on it. Celebrity fans will be making public statements all over the place. Its simply impossible for him to come back.

Soldato
Greenwood will be sold. I would bet quite a large sum on that. Certainly Greenwood. If he is coming back, the world and its mum will be making statements. The womens team will all weigh in on it. Celebrity fans will be making public statements all over the place. Its simply impossible for him to come back.
You sure about that? Ten hag clearly wants him back

Back
Top Bottom