** Summer Transfer Window 2011/12 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
Honda :D

Love him, think he'd do well in the Premiership and at Liverpool.

I like Aqua man, but think that he's almost certain to stay back in Italy, which is a bit of a shame, as you'd like to see good players play week in week out, and the way Liverpool are improving and playing under Kenny he'd suit them.

Any strength in the rumour that 'Arry RedI'llbuyanyonebutI'mnotawheelerdealerknap is after Johnson from 'Pool? Would you let him go with a decent fee?

Caporegime
OP
Maybe as a back up for the first choice players, but certainly not first choice himself. I'd agree with that.

United need either a driving force or a very creative midfielder, Modric fits the bill nicely or Hamsik.

I'd like to see Fergie have a big clear out in the summer and really freshen up the team, he has money to spend apparently and could bring in some funds selling dead wood.

Out of interest, who would you like to see come in across the board / the starting eleven be and back ups next season? *

*Realistically

Caporegime
OP
I guess some dont like home truthes around here - and others just go for personal attacks (AGAIN)

Just because someone's opinion is different from yours doesnt mean its automatically wrong believe it or not

I think banter and having debates and talking to people who have different opinions and takes on certain things within the game (and your club or their club) is fantastic. Most of the people on here are good for that, there are some people with real knowledge and insight in to their clubs and the game and it's good to chat to them.

Some people, very few, just talk ****.

Caporegime
OP
It's funny how if I get erage in here it's not often at the long term posters, you almost create personalities for the regulars in here and you learn to take things they say with a pinch of salt ect ect, it's like a very strange friendship in an odd way.

It tends to be new people / people who drop in and have a disregard for people in here that get on my bewbs.

Edit, I've had a drink tonight. haha

Caporegime
OP
Arsenal do well with Wenger, who else could come in, under that budget and get that much out of those players.

There is far too much dead wood at Arsenal.

Caporegime
OP
Smithies is always about 1 million first window, great buy and turns into a monster of a back up. Areola always became my number one after a few seasons.

If I was sober I'd throw up some of my screenshots, Do you use the editor?

Get yourself in to the FM thread in the PC games section :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom