** Summer Transfer Window 2011/12 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I guess some dont like home truthes around here - and others just go for personal attacks (AGAIN)

Just because someone's opinion is different from yours doesnt mean its automatically wrong believe it or not

Soldato
I guess some dont like home truthes around here - and others just go for personal attacks (AGAIN)

Just because someone's opinion is different from yours doesnt mean its automatically wrong believe it or not

Who's having a go at you now?

Caporegime
OP

I think banter and having debates and talking to people who have different opinions and takes on certain things within the game (and your club or their club) is fantastic. Most of the people on here are good for that, there are some people with real knowledge and insight in to their clubs and the game and it's good to chat to them.

Some people, very few, just talk ****.

Caporegime
OP
It's funny how if I get erage in here it's not often at the long term posters, you almost create personalities for the regulars in here and you learn to take things they say with a pinch of salt ect ect, it's like a very strange friendship in an odd way.

It tends to be new people / people who drop in and have a disregard for people in here that get on my bewbs.

Edit, I've had a drink tonight. haha

Soldato
Please stick to talking about Arsenal, I can't take any more assumptions from you :(

Noooo...leave arsenal out of it. We are in a lot of pain at the moment we don't need DM picking on us too :p

I think young would do better at Utd with the sort of players around him.

England games don't count anyway. Look how rubbish Rooney has done for England over the past two years. Does that make him a bad player?

Soldato
Raphael Honigstein reported on Twitter last night that the deal for Manuel Neuer to Bayern is done. He is usually pretty much on the money where German transfers are concerned. Looks like it's De Gae or Stekelenburg for Utd's number 1 next year then

Associate
I thought Neuer looked ok, if a little nervous. What I would say is that at least he is getting experience of the advanced stages of the Champions league. Can Stekelenburg or De Gea match that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom