** Summer Transfer Window 2011/12 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...evez-leaving-man-city-open-sign-udinese-star-

25m!, Mancini would rather put him on the bench. That is an insult. Carroll worth 35m, Torres worth 50m. I hope we are not held to ransom by Carlos and we make sure we get a minimum of 50m for him.

You wont get anywhere near 50m for Tevez, no chance 25-30m seems fair price to me when you factor in he wont be staying in the Premiership which obviously inflates prices when you look at the Carroll/Torres deals

Soldato
You wont get anywhere near 50m for Tevez, no chance 25-30m seems fair price to me when you factor in he wont be staying in the Premiership which obviously inflates prices when you look at the Carroll/Torres deals
I cant see us selling for any less tbh. We are in the strongest possible position to negotiate this so we will have to see :)
Going to be an interesting summer.

Don
That's funny, I seem to remember a quote from the man herself quite a well back essentially ruling out every other big club in Premiership except United. Irony of his current position aside (yes, he did rule out Chelsea), he obviously kept options open and at the very least considered us upon his initial entry to Anfield as we had an offer in with him too at the time.

If you're talking about him considering you before joining us, you've totally missed the point :)

You never see Reina celebrate quite like he does when we score against you. Ngog's goal at Anfield was a classic; he was on the half way line before Ngog had put the ball in the net and beat all the outfield players in the race to join Ngog in the celebrations.

Soldato
If you're talking about him considering you before joining us, you've totally missed the point :)

You never see Reina celebrate quite like he does when we score against you. Ngog's goal at Anfield was a classic; he was on the half way line before Ngog had put the ball in the net and beat all the outfield players in the race to join Ngog in the celebrations.

Torres seemed to like scoring against Chelsea iirc ;)

Permabanned
;) Smithies was always decent back up as well !

Areola is a nipple.

Areola is now my first choice, stunning keeper.

I've just bought Smithies funnily enough as back up, 4.4m from Huddersfield :D

Now make me Man Utd manager and this is the kind of squad I can build.

2iv1ah0.jpg

Caporegime
OP
Smithies is always about 1 million first window, great buy and turns into a monster of a back up. Areola always became my number one after a few seasons.

If I was sober I'd throw up some of my screenshots, Do you use the editor?

Get yourself in to the FM thread in the PC games section :p

Permabanned
Smithies is always about 1 million first window, great buy and turns into a monster of a back up. Areola always became my number one after a few seasons.

If I was sober I'd throw up some of my screenshots, Do you use the editor?

Get yourself in to the FM thread in the PC games section :p

No idea what the editor is? :confused:

I stay away from the PC games section, far too anal :D

Permabanned
LuLz :D

I didn't know you could cheat on FM :confused: I play it for fun, I find selling all the crap off and anyone who's annoyed me that week in real life helps, plus ultra shrewd football management :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom