Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is Hummels that good? Granted I haven't seen much of him but I specifically remember every game he played for Germany in the Euro's the commentators pointing out how decidedly dodgy he was at the start of games. It's funny how Frank says Gotze is a name just to sell papers because that's exactly what I feel is the case with Hummels, at least with Gotze there's absolutely no doubting he's the real deal!!

Hummels is one of those players who is effortlessly excellent.

He is a brilliant defender.

Caporegime
Disagreeing =/= drivel ?

Going to United is a step up, he'll be paid more, its a bigger club and I'm sure United have the capability to spend more and attract more players. Also I think different managers would do much better with United in Europe.

The only thing Dortmund has better is perhaps the current team which I wouldn't be sure on and not having crap fans/atmosphere.

Soldato
Disagreeing =/= drivel ?

Going to United is a step up, he'll be paid more, its a bigger club and I'm sure United have the capability to spend more and attract more players. Also I think different managers would do much better with United in Europe.

The only thing Dortmund has better is perhaps the current team which I wouldn't be sure on and not having crap fans/atmosphere.

No, but saying simply it would be 'a step down' without any reasonable explanation is drivel and comes mostly from the anti-united people on here.

Agree with your point, if I was to say that one of the reasons for uniteds sometimes lack of atmosphere was due to, in the most part people being 'used to winning' would you say its a feasible point?

Intelligent discussion is rare on here, be nice if we could have at least a partial one :p

Soldato
I know people bum Dortmund because they have loads of good young players and are beasts on FM but in what world is Man Utd a step down...

Caporegime
No, but saying simply it would be 'a step down' without any reasonable explanation is drivel and comes mostly from the anti-united people on here.

Agree with your point, if I was to say that one of the reasons for uniteds sometimes lack of atmosphere was due to, in the most part people being 'used to winning' would you say its a feasible point?

Intelligent discussion is rare on here, be nice if we could have at least a partial one :p

No, well yes actually it would probably be partial reason I guess but our atmosphere is horse **** most of the time

Fans have changed, you can blame the asians taking pictures all you want but at anfield we've won **** all compared to united but our atmosphere is just as **** most of the time and its mainly quiet and most of the crowd are from england I imagine.

I guess the working class are priced out a lot and a lot of young fans, go compare dortmunds prices to PL and im sure it is hilariously cheaper.

Soldato
No, well yes actually it would probably be partial reason I guess but our atmosphere is horse **** most of the time

Fans have changed, you can blame the asians taking pictures all you want but at anfield we've won **** all compared to united but our atmosphere is just as **** most of the time and its mainly quiet and most of the crowd are from england I imagine.

I guess the working class are priced out a lot and a lot of young fans, go compare dortmunds prices to PL and im sure it is hilariously cheaper.

Something like £18 isn't it? 80k people every game too!

I suppose another consideration would be that the prices as you say perhaps limit the working class people that can go, the people that can afford to go are probably not in the bracket of 'cheerleaders' for everygame and treat it more of a social occasion.

Caporegime
Yes I hear too many general life conversations for 90 minutes when I go on mainstand at Anfield and whatever Uniteds large mainstand is called, pretty much the same thing at both.

Last edited:
Associate
I know people bum Dortmund because they have loads of good young players and are beasts on FM but in what world is Man Utd a step down...

Champions League semi-finalists, unbeaten in the competition this season, player for player undoubtedly a better side than United, adored by the 2nd biggest home crowd in European football in one of the best European leagues.

Would be hard to leave them for anyone to be honest.

Especially now Bayern have comprehensively wrestled the title from them.

Soldato

This tbh, Dortmund (from what i understand) pretty much ****** Madrid in both games they played against them does that mean moving to Madrid would be a step down as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom