Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Sahin would be good for you I'd reckon, he doesn't play the same position as Henderson and should easily have replace Allen but ended up being played further forward bar the first few games I think.

Wish we still had him over Allen.

Also lol@wanyama. Massive mistake that would be

Soldato
Hamsik?

I dont see why being close to 30 is a problem, we bought RVP at 29 and Giggs is gonna be 40 and still playing. We know how to manage the older player ;)

Gokhan Inler seems a good player, only seen him a few times however.

What about Marchisio?

When you think about it, there are lots of options, and almost all of them are risks.

We could try for Kedhira.

Caporegime
Kinda running out of positions to play them though :p

Although I suppose you can just play 4 strikers and ignore your wingers as they seem to achieve nothing at the moment :p

Soldato
I dont see why being close to 30 is a problem, we bought RVP at 29 and Giggs is gonna be 40 and still playing. We know how to manage the older player ;)

Gokhan Inler seems a good player, only seen him a few times however.

What about Marchisio?

RVP was a one off, Fergie needed an experienced striker given the inexperience of Welbeck and Hernandez. I dont see him signing too many more players at that age albeit Inler is a good shout; certainly did the business for Napoli last season but yeah probably too old.

Soldato
RE Falcao, I've always been a strong believer that it was important for the image of Manchester United that we had England's best player at our club so despite all the so called 'negatives' to his game I've never wanted to see Rooney leave... if though we were replace him with Falcao then yeah I wouldn't really give a toss about that other stuff :p

Guess we could always going and sign Wilshere anyway ;)

EDIT: Still not gonna happen though...

Last edited:
Soldato
4132 formation, rooney in midfield, carrick behind him, young / valencia either side and falcao and rvp up top!!!!

id prefer kagawa to be used somewhere more though!

Man of Honour
Guillem Balague ‏is usually pretty accurate.

van Persie and Falcao... :eek:

Rooney is probably going to leave now. I'd rather flog Welbeck to Arsenal for £25m though.

Soldato
Wonder if Utd can take advantage of Malaga's situation at the end of the season?Or Strootman and Eriksen combo would be good to watch too.

There are very good prospect players out there that would improve Utd immensely from the turgid lightweight players that turn up most weeks

Utd fans can always dream of Falcao but I reckon its the usual agent malarky again rather than anything concrete (even if Fergie has that kind of money to spend on one player, I cant see it happening)

Soldato
Wonder if Utd can take advantage of Malaga's situation at the end of the season?Or Strootman and Eriksen combo would be good to watch too.

There are very good prospect players out there that would improve Utd immensely from the turgid lightweight players that turn up most weeks

Utd fans can always dream of Falcao but I reckon its the usual agent malarky again rather than anything concrete (even if Fergie has that kind of money to spend on one player, I cant see it happening)

Ballague isnt an agent, and who's to say we wont get more than 50m for rooney?

Soldato
OP
De Rossi might be leaving this summer tbh. Hamsik might be tempted to leave too.

Inler is a step down imo, but he didn't have the players of caliber like at man united.

Don't really think any of Juve's midfielders would move tbh.

Soldato
I will actually cry if we buy Falcao. Kagawa behind him and rvp. Just need a winger or two and a first choice cb and replacement for evra then. Its too good to be true though, I just cant see united paying 50million for someone.

After Rooneys season this year i doubt anyone would object to falcao replacing him! His head and heart just arent in it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom