Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

Soldato
Well twitter is proving a barrel of laughs as we enter last week, getting ox now too apparently and renato sances on top of dijk xD

People even tweeting Peter more for answers haha

Caporegime
Don't get the Ox hate, he is still young but part of the problem is Wenger, he plays him everywhere is it a surprise he can't nail a role down? Jack of all trades Master of none so to speak.

If anything ox will imo likely improve under a different coach at this point.

To be honest where Ox wants to play we have enough players so Wenger plays him in odd positions, which doesn't help him or the team.

The fact we have more than enough players in the position he wants to play, should really get us to either get rid of him or just tell him to suck it up buttercup.

Even if he played in the position he wants to, will he be better than what we have? Not sure tbh.

If we can get a good price for him then I'd push him out the door.

Problem is with Arsenal, we have too much dead wood as usual. Either we sell them or send them on loan.

Caporegime
Mustafi being sold is one stupidly bizarre transfer, if true that is.

If it is true then Wenger has truly lost his mind, Mustafi was pretty immense for us last season.

Plus Mert is pretty much finished, last yr of his contract as well.

Soldato
He'll probably put Lacazette in defense next... :D

He truly is a bizarre manager at times. Unless there is something going on in the background with Mustafi that Arsenal fans are not privy to.

Caporegime
He'll probably put Lacazette in defense next... :D

He truly is a bizarre manager at times. Unless there is something going on in the background with Mustafi that Arsenal fans are not privy to.
I'm hoping there is, I mean getting rid of Mustafi after less than a year is truly bizarre unless Mustafi himself said he wants to go.

Inter want him on a years loan with a view to a more permanent deal.

But I truly hope Wenger has another decent player or players up his sleeve. We do need a cb or 2 to cover Mustafi if he is going.

Back
Top Bottom