Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I don't want him at arsenal

Why not?

Twitter is going nuts over the Gabriel transfer, his sister has started following Arsenal on Instagram and he's been left out the most recent Lille squad. Player is apprently keen to join so hopefully that's confirmed soon.

If we're still in for Partey then this could be a solid window from us, Partey, Willian, Gabriel and maybe Countinho too!

Suspended
Why not?

Twitter is going nuts over the Gabriel transfer, his sister has started following Arsenal on Instagram and he's been left out the most recent Lille squad. Player is apprently keen to join so hopefully that's confirmed soon.

If we're still in for Partey then this could be a solid window from us, Partey, Willian, Gabriel and maybe Countinho too!
He’s 32 and we’re giving him a 3 year contract. I’m confident he’ll barely play for the last 18 months of it.

I just don’t think signing a 32 year old on a three year contract is the sort of rebuilding we need.

Soldato
I just don’t think signing a 32 year old on a three year contract is the sort of rebuilding we need.

Apparently there's the option for a further year!

Also reported that Arsenal are willing to pay off part of Ozil's salary to try and get him moving, like Sanchez at Utd he's a massive millstone round Arsenal's neck because as displayed with PEA's contract negotiations they just throw Ozil's contract on the table and demand parity.

Soldato
Who has the option of a 4th? Surely Willian himself cant trigure it otherwise thats just lol from Arsenal.

No idea, it's in the BBCs Gossip column with a link to the Telegraph but you need a subscription, wouldn't be like Arsenal to offer a stupid contract to a player though

Caporegime
Sanchos contract runs until 2023. You're gonna have to pay the money Ed mate.
Dortmund wanted a deal done before today when they started pre-season training. I suspect they’d rather keep him and there was even some talk of new improved contract. They'll want another five year deal minimum I’d say so that’s him until 2025.

Soldato
Dortmund wanted a deal done before today when they started pre-season training. I suspect they’d rather keep him and there was even some talk of new improved contract. They'll want another five year deal minimum I’d say so that’s him until 2025.

They improved his contract last year but he's had a good season. I imagine they'll extend and he will be allowed to leave next season.

Don
It's got to be a nail in the coffin for the Italian indykaila though. The guy is nothing more than a chancer, he even tried to pretend he knew about the Greek guy we're signing, obviously only after the deal was announced by all the Liverpool based journos.

Soldato
He'll play in league and FA Cups and might get the odd start against lower opposition. Robbo can't go on like he has since he locked down the no 1 place. He needs a rest occasionally.
Neither can Trent, I hope Williams gets some game time next season, amount they both play end up suffering burnout imo

Soldato
Man Utd are considering Ousmane Dembele as an alternative to Jadon Sancho, according to ESPN. #MUFC #BVB #Barca

I didn't get the Sancho transfer because of the players United need elsewhere...this is even stranger!

United putting the feelers out for alternatives to wake Dortmund up? That's what i think anyway.

Don
Or it could simply be made up transfer nonsense to get clicks.

With the news that Sancho's contract was extended last summer, I think it's unlikely that Dortmund will lower their demands much, if at all. His value isn't likely to drop and with the potential of more sides being in the market next year, it's more likely to go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom