Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
That isnt the point. As an outsider id say youre key positions to spend money is CB and CM. Youd be better off spending the 100k plus extras on a fella to play in midfield.

They only have Pepe as an experienced winger, Saka is good but still very young. Aub should be playing ST and not LW. I'd say a key position was also to get a winger in. I'm sure they will get a CM/CB too regardless.

Caporegime
They only have Pepe as an experienced winger, Saka is good but still very young. Aub should be playing ST and not LW. I'd say a key position was also to get a winger in. I'm sure they will get a CM/CB too regardless.
No Auba shouldn’t be playing ST. Arsenal play one up front and he isn’t the same force with his back to goal. Laca is more suited to playing like that. The LW position suits his game perfectly.

Soldato
Cebellos was our best player after covid restart imo and hes improved xhaka who can now concentrate on his defensive duties and playing a pass

Don
So, Kostas Tsimikas? I won't pretend to know a thing about him but supposedly we're close to agreeing a £11-12m deal for him from Olympiakos. He's a left back so that will be the Lewis deal off. Given that we reportedly only offered £8m + £2m in add-ons for Lewis and we're paying more for this guy, it makes me wonder how genuine our interest was in Lewis. From the reported interest to news of the bid for Lewis, it was all very public, possible as a negotiating tactic with Olympiakos? Or maybe once the price for Lewis went beyond what we were happy with we chose to pay more on somebody we considered better.

Soldato
So, Kostas Tsimikas? I won't pretend to know a thing about him but supposedly we're close to agreeing a £11-12m deal for him from Olympiakos. He's a left back so that will be the Lewis deal off. Given that we reportedly only offered £8m + £2m in add-ons for Lewis and we're paying more for this guy, it makes me wonder how genuine our interest was in Lewis. From the reported interest to news of the bid for Lewis, it was all very public, possible as a negotiating tactic with Olympiakos? Or maybe once the price for Lewis went beyond what we were happy with we chose to pay more on somebody we considered better.
Never heard of the guy, covers a position we need back up for so happy In that sense.

Just hope he is decent

Associate

I won't pretend I know anything but I caught a bit of the wolves match the other day and thought he looked alright - put in a few decent crosses. Either way, not very risky at that price.

Caporegime

Chelsea are turning into old Arsenal when historically they have always been strong at the back.

arsenal-attack-arsenal.jpg

Caporegime
The Coutinho to Arsenal thing seems to be gathering a lot of pace now.

Rumours he was Colney yesterday evening with Kia, and Catalan sport newspaper reporting that personal terms have been agreed.
Not sure how true that is, Kia is also Willians agent too. So could be there to finalise the Willian transfer rather than Coutinho.
Hearing rumours that if we can offload Ozil then we will make a play for Coutinho.

Soldato
I won't pretend I know anything but I caught a bit of the wolves match the other day and thought he looked alright - put in a few decent crosses. Either way, not very risky at that price.

People on RAWK rate him pretty highly. Looked bright against Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom