Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
After watching his performances in the CL this season I think he's still got another year in him. That being said, it's probably to show their younger centre backs what a proper one should look like :D

Don
Being reported that Wolves have accepted a £15m bid from Spurs for Matt Doherty. £15m definitely seems £5-10m short of what I'd have expected Wolves to demand. Mendes running Wolves and Mourinho at Spurs probably made the deal easier than it might have been though.

Don
Being reported that Wolves have accepted a £15m bid from Spurs for Matt Doherty. £15m definitely seems £5-10m short of what I'd have expected Wolves to demand. Mendes running Wolves and Mourinho at Spurs probably made the deal easier than it might have been though.

Seems even weirder that they're getting that dud from Arsenal to replace him. Bizarre

Associate
How do you come to the conclusion that he’s a dud?

Sorry, couldn't resist digging this out from the arsenal thread :D

robfosters said:
He has good patches, but overall, I don’t think he’s good enough. He doesn’t excel at any position, just a utility player really. He wants to play centre mid, and he’s just not good enough.

For what it's worth, it seems like a very strange bit of business by wolves if these 2 transfers go through.

Don
He seems decent but is more of a replacement for Willian than strengthening the team. Chillwell is a bit like Maguire. Seems decent enough but not £50 million decent.

Yeah but regardless of the silly figure still an upgrade on what they have.

All these spends but I don’t think they have the right tactician in Lampard but time will tell. I’d be surprised if he’s there by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom