Super Southern Meet (turn it up to) XI

Associate
Considering the trip down to meet some people now I am mobile with a car again. Any excuse to get out!

I think that is the day I get back from Cornwall so may be double booked.

Anybody travelling from East Anglia area?

If I can make it I will be heading down from Peterborough.

Will be in a Mustang GT and put me down as a maybe.

Caporegime
If we do passenger rides... I would like one in the Mustang if at all possible, my good man... :) <3

I was disappointed when nobody wanted a passenger ride in my 54HP Polo last time... So I'm hoping some of you won't be able to resist the pull of 89HP ;) ;)

Soldato
OP
Wheel spin demo was enough, had to calm down after.

Please no stupidity like this in the car parks. Especially at the pub. I have good comms with them and like to go back in future if you have a good one. If you want to be an arse on the road do it away from others :D But at the meet areas where we congregate behave.

Caporegime
That was at X in the Holiday Inn car park, I got approximately 7 inches of wheelspin from a clutch dump in the Polo... :D

Won't happen this time, I've grown up a little... ;)

I definitely absolutely will not probably try and get wheelspin at some point during the day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Considering the trip down to meet some people now I am mobile with a car again. Any excuse to get out!

I think that is the day I get back from Cornwall so may be double booked.

If I can make it I will be heading down from Peterborough.

Will be in a Mustang GT and put me down as a maybe.

Interesting, I'm based in P'boro too not sure I'd be able to keep up in my Fiesta though :D

Associate
Well if I can make it then more than welcome to convoy down or grab a lift. I'll know in the next few days if I can as I really think that is my day driving back from Cornwall after camping for 7 nights...

Back
Top Bottom