• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Well as your all so desperate I suggest you all best take a look at the current this week only and if there is anything you want from it buy now because it might get changed a little earlier than expected. ;)

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Well as your all so desperate I suggest you all best take a look at the current this week only and if there is anything you want from it buy now because it might get changed a little earlier than expected. ;)

/hastily fills out loan application as the sale of small children is apparently illegal in the UK!!

Soldato
Interesting, wonder if it will be something like buy a certain gfx card & get a free mobo as they have just started a similar nvidia sponsored promotion in the US only.

OcUK Staff
OP
Datamonkey said:
Same here was just in the process of ordering,

GIBBO should i still buy the card or wait till tomorrow?

Will it still be on offer tomorrow?

Cheers dude.

BUY BUY BUY, thats a stunning offer which will not be improved upon!! You can't beat a Sapphire X1800 XT 256MB for just £175+VAT so buy now as th clock is ticking as I will end the current this week only and add the new one around 1pm ish today. :)
Also the PowerColor X1800 XT 512MB is also a current stunning offer and again won't improve anytime soon, so if your look at those BUY BUY BUY!

Back
Top Bottom