US: Supernatural

Permabanned
I think at this point they know there's a good chance each season could be there last so film accordingly. The latest episode was probably one of two versions.

Soldato
I think at this point they know there's a good chance each season could be there last so film accordingly. The latest episode was probably one of two versions.

Sounds believable tbh. Don't think they got the go ahead for S12 till quite late on?

The other version must end up with everyone dying (but in the Supernatural world, that is probably a cliffhanger :D)

Soldato
Watched it from the start but this series has got to be lamest yet. They were clearly out of their depth with the whole Darkness/ God's sister story line. I have better hopes for Preacher.

Associate
Anyone still watching? Season 14 now and the 300th(!) episode is coming this season. I've just watched the first two of season 14 and I'm still enjoying it. Feels like an old friend when it's back on.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Will always watch supernatural its always been a fun entertaining show and I do enjoy the new twist for this season and its always good to have bobby back, imo was a mistake to kill him in first place.

Associate
I gave up a couple of seasons back, only thing I watched since was the Scooby Doo episode. I was watching it but couldn't remember anything that was happening it was all that forgettable by that point. A quick look at what is going on seems they've squandered yet another chance to do something different in favour of a two episode arc and back to monster of the week like I was sick of all the way above and three years back.

Back
Top Bottom