US: Supernatural

Soldato
Can't believe the show is still running!! I gave up after the season that had Leviathan and Vampires in it iirc. It got too long winded for me and I was sick of some of the many new characters being introduced.

I do miss the brothers and that angel whose name I can't recall. The humour on the show was always spot on target.

Soldato
been struggling with this season, got about 8 episodes queued up ready to watch and just haven't mustered up the effort to sit through them yet.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Well only one more season to go.... I did not stick to this since I just started the show its always been a fun ride !

Soldato
The 1st half of season one is ropey, but from then onwards to the end of S5 is pretty much perfect, 6-10 whilst no where near the previous heights is still some good telly. Loses its way around s11 for me and the last season is terrible unfortunately.

Last edited:
Associate
^ That.

All the best for you guys watching from the start, but I will say once the original showrunner exits at the end of season 5, it becomes very hit and miss on a seasonal basis and honestly don't be afraid to just call it when you hit your personal wall.

Soldato
I watched Supernatural until the end, largely because of the lead actors. It did start to drag though, not to mention the fact it became utterly ridiculous while recycling the same stories over and over.

If I ever start it up again I'll probably only go as far as the first five seasons.

Soldato
Think I am going through the worst season yet, which is 7 involving the Leviathans and Dick Roman. When I first started the show, I quit watching at this very season. A year later I returned and rewatched the entire thing.

Back
Top Bottom