T-REX

Associate
Kaap must be friggin loaded! Especially to not really care if the whole system goes pop lol not that big a deal eh? Well it is if you've worked for 6 months to pay for it! Shrug that off

Man of Honour
OP
Sweet!! :D Very nice Kaap.

Though the size of the case looks way over the top for the motherboard lol! But i suppose you need PSU and rad space :p

+1

The rads and PSUs use a lot of space.:D

I have thought about using one of those tube shaped res/pumps but am not really sure how people attach them to the cases.

Man of Honour
OP
That's a great looking powerhouse. :) Looking forward to seeing some benchmarks.

Some early ones

Heaven 4 @1080p
4AaCRzt.jpg

3dmark11 P preset
uat8Olt.jpg

3dmark11 X preset
qOfWazL.jpg

Firestrike
mLNriCS.jpg

Firestrike Extreme
kfY50Ag.jpg

Firestrike Ultra 4K
smIfkyy.jpg

Skydiver
JAgsqQb.jpg

3dmark Vantage X preset
e1cqqpy.jpg

Some benches like Unigine Valley and 3dmark Vantage on the normal preset are not worth running due to the huge CPU bottleneck.:)

Associate
Jaw Drops °O° ... and this is isn't even overclocked :O, are you going to overclock it ? as we are on the Overclocker's forums ;) guess I will have to get 4 itxs and glue them together to get 4 980s on them. just love Itx to much!

I have thought about using one of those tube shaped res/pumps but am not really sure how people attach them to the cases.

Normally most tubes will come with 2 mounting brackets that you basically screw to your case somewhere

Back
Top Bottom