Taiwan and China thread.

Soldato
As a rough guess, if you know where specific radars and missiles are on a ship and what they do, you could train AI to recognise those as specific target points and then use that AI to guide lots of small quadcopter sized explosive carrying drones launched from nearby "civilian" ships, which are too small & slow to be intercepted by missiles, to wreck those radars and missiles, which then leaves those ships blind and defenceless to the later salvo of ASM's from the PLAN.

There's been quite a few unexplained "drone shows" around US vessels over the past few years inside military test zones so there's no reasonable explanation of civilian usage, which generally means someone's military somewhere is testing things against the US for a reason.

Or you know..................Aliens :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Taiwan has unveiled its latest naval suicide/attack drone, intended to take out any size Chinese ship.

The US indo Pacific commander also stated that drones are becoming a key defense strategy for the region. He says in the event China tries to cross the straight, the US and Taiwan will launch thousands of suicide drones to turn the straight into a graveyard for ships, and buy time for the US military to deploy

Last edited:
Caporegime
the US and Taiwan will launch thousands of suicide drones to turn the straight into a graveyard for ships, and buy time for the US military to deploy
the USA has never backed Taiwans independence ? why would they join a war against China....

44% of the worlds shipping moves through he Taiwanese straight btw, imagine all the economies of the world collapsing just for Taiwan

Last edited:
Soldato
the USA has never backed Taiwans independence ? why would they join a war against China....

44% of the worlds shipping moves through he Taiwanese straight btw, imagine all the economies of the world collapsing just for Taiwan

Oh I know. I may have previously mentioned it, but America going to war with China, or China at war with Taiwan would put the world in a severe economic recession, possibly even a depression, and countries more reliant on global trade would be more affected.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got a leaflet today through the door that had multiple pages covering all different subjects to do with the Communist party in China.

They have a Web address, ENDCCP dot com.

It's the first time I've ever seen a subject like this on a leaflet, and put through my door.

As anyone else had a leaflet like this? Or have heard of the people who produced it?

Back
Top Bottom