Tate Brothers - Round 2

It’s more like he will says stupid over the top statements to get attention and then chuck in the odd basic nugget of self help advice like “better yourself” or some inane soundbite that a million other people have said before.

Say a bunch of outrageous stupid things and then chuck in the odd truth nugget to try and add some legtimacy to yourself. It’s grifting 101 and he’s very good at it.

andrew-tate-air.gif

The BBC interview was very uninteresting and combative. It's so strange why these journalists always show up and act like they're prosecutor's in a court room instead of just having an open minded conversation.

The most annoying thing about the interview is that BBC stuffed it up, and that will be twisted to hell and back and somehow absolve Tate of any criticism with his base.

It will be like saying how he completely dominated a fight (against a person with no limbs) xD

The BBC interview was very uninteresting and combative. It's so strange why these journalists always show up and act like they're prosecutor's in a court room instead of just having an open minded conversation.

I've not seen the interview but you are talking like they are going to interview Richard Dawkins, where you might not agree with him but are open to a conversation. Richard Dawkins doesn't treat women like this and if he did you shouldn't be going in for a "open minded conversation" though maybe you would as it seems this thinking is likely right up your street.

What a complete load of ****. I'm a man and at no point have I been made to feel ashamed and I don't have any mates who have been made to feel ashamed for being a man.
Just because you don't think it's happing to you, doesn't mean it isn't happening. The subtle digs in media, TV, and movies have been building for almost an entire generation and we've now come to a point where we have a young generation of teenage males who feel the world isn't fit for them. I speak to my 15-year-old nephew often and it's fascinating what life is like for a teenage boy is for him compared to what it was like for me in the early 90's. I feel so damn lucky i don't have to put up with what he and his mates are going through right now. Even they feel it isn't normal or right despite not knowing any different

His answer was to join the Air Corps and like a weight has lifted off his shoulders that he's found something that hasn't disappeared up it's on his backside on wokeness and feels valued for what he is again. I'm not going to bother responding here too much because this thread is already full of ******** who think they know better because "They don't see it" and frankly i don't care.

Oh and here's the full BBC interview uncut for context.

She was absolutely railroaded and was so unprofessional, especially as it goes on when she didn't get her way, she had a face like thunder :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Just because you don't think it's happing to you, doesn't mean it isn't happening. The subtle digs in media, TV, and movies have been building for almost an entire generation and we've now come to a point where we have a young generation of teenage males who feel the world isn't fit for them. I speak to my 15-year-old nephew often and it's fascinating what life is like for a teenage boy is for him compared to what it was like for me in the early 90's. I feel so damn lucky i don't have to put up with what he and his mates are going through right now. Even they feel it isn't normal or right despite not knowing any different

His answer was to join the Air Corps and like a weight has lifted off his shoulders that he's found something that hasn't disappeared up it's on his backside on wokeness and feels valued for what he is again. I'm not going to bother responding here too much because this thread is already full of ******** who think they know better because "They don't see it" and frankly i don't care.

Oh and here's the full BBC interview uncut for context.

She was absolutely railroaded and was so unprofessional, especially as it goes on when she didn't get her way, she had a face like thunder :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Funny because I have friends with teenage kids, boys and girls and from everything I hear its pretty much just like it was for myself in the 1980s but less things like youth clubs etc. Oh and of course they have social media which allows bullying to take place on levels we never had to deal with.

I was in the army cadets, tell me what can't he do that we did? If you think being a teenager wasn't difficult back then you either have a memory issue or had a 1/1000000 childhood. Yes we were able to do things like get into abondoned building or in my case wander for hours across the local farmers land and build rafts on the river in the village and those things are probably more difficult/impossible now. But what is "woke" stopping them from doing?

I just don't get it. Being a teenager was **** for a lot of teenagers back then, just as it was for the generation before me and after me. Some kids really struggle with it. Was it woke that made that happen? Is Robgmum's nephew really any different to previous generations of teenagers that feel like they have no purpose and then find it in say the air cadets?

I think one of the big issues in our society is the lack of ordinary male (non-celeb, sports people etc) role models. Someone boys meet every day.

Many environments are dominated by women these days. This as been good for girls. But as girls have been encouraged the male role models were taken away and masculinity attacked (a woman explaining the difference between toxic masculinity and regular masculinity to a boy is lost on them).

The reality is that without a male figure to look up to kids go looking for it in other places, gangs, rappers, the Tate types.

If we want to solve this issue in society then something needs to change. If it doesn't, all what is going to happen is westernized male culture will fall and will be replaced by cultures of men from other places. This is already happening. The cognitive dissonance of some on the left, especially women, championing more immigration from countries that don't tolerate certain lifestyles is puzzling to say the least.

I think one of the big issues in our society is the lack of ordinary male (non-celeb, sports people etc) role models. Someone boys meet every day.

Many environments are dominated by women these days. This as been good for girls. But as girls have been encouraged the male role models were taken away and masculinity attacked (a woman explaining the difference between toxic masculinity and regular masculinity to a boy is lost on them).

The reality is that without a male figure to look up to kids go looking for it in other places, gangs, rappers, the Tate types.

If we want to solve this issue in society then something needs to change. If it doesn't, all what is going to happen is westernized male culture will fall and will be replaced by cultures of men from other places. This is already happening. The cognitive dissonance of some on the left, especially women, championing more immigration from countries that don't tolerate certain lifestyles is puzzling to say the least.

I'm not saying you're wrong but who were the male role models for those of us in the 80s or 70s or 90s?

Are people and especially women championing immigration? The government know we need immigration because people aren't having children and we are an aging population. That situation isn't going to change.

I'm not saying you're wrong but who were the male role models for those of us in the 80s or 70s or 90s?

Are people and especially women championing immigration? The government know we need immigration because people aren't having children and we are an aging population. That situation isn't going to change.

Maybe we could bring in policies that encourage the UK population whilst reducing immigration?

The answer isn't just immigration to increase our population.

Maybe we could bring in policies that encourage the UK population whilst reducing immigration?

The answer isn't just immigration to increase our population.

Good luck with that. My parents bought their house in 1970, it cost 2.5k. Its now worth 600k. So unless the government is going to cut all property values by at least 2/3, people just can't afford to buy on 1 wage and so have kids. Unless you solve that problem then less people will have kids.

I'm fairly sure we still have dads today.
In some communities there aren't many Dads and look at the social problems that communities has. It's toxic to the extreme as a proportion to It's population.

Father's, male teachers. There is now more female teachers, which if we add all the none teacher roles like assistants etc they are generally women. So when subjects like Tate come up in schools it's very difficult for a woman to talk on the subject.

It would be like men talking about how a woman should be. It doesn't go over well.

I'm not confident society as we know it today has the answers. If we don't then a stronger patriarchy system will emerge. It's happening already. It's no coincidence that Tate reverted to Islam. A lot of young people are.

In some communities there aren't many Dads and look at the social problems that communities has. It's toxic to the extreme as a proportion to It's population.

Father's, male teachers. There is now more female teachers, which if we add all the none teacher roles like assistants etc they are generally women. So when subjects like Tate come up in schools it's very difficult for a woman to talk on the subject.

It would be like men talking about how a woman should be. It doesn't go over well.

I'm not confident society as we know it today has the answers. If we don't then a stronger patriarchy system will emerge. It's happening already. It's no coincidence that Tate reverted to Islam. A lot of young people are.

You are going to blame absent black fathers for the rise of Tate?

Why aren't men going into teaching? Is it because the pay is crap, conditions are crap? It was seen as a good profession 40 years ago, now there are far better options for men.

Tate isn't a Muslim, he's a Muslim like Trump is a Christian. He did that purely for political reasons in the same way he moved to Romania believing he would be safe from legal jeopardy while exploiting women there.

So are teachers the missing role models? I had a couple of good male teachers at secondary school. There were also a couple that were bullies who used to get a real kick out of it. And a science teacher who was having sex with a girl in my class in the 5th year (15/16)

You are going to blame absent black fathers for the rise of Tate?

Also blaming women.

I also see a fear of the western world turning muslim. If we dont get some strong men in charge it seems.

all what is going to happen is westernized male culture will fall and will be replaced by cultures of men from other places.

Its scary CT stuff it really is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom