Tate Brothers - Round 2

It's traditionally easy to influence a disenfranchised group or individual.

Essentially since #MeToo, men are being touted as the root of all that is wrong with the World through misogyny, sexism, toxic masculinity, being considered a closet sexual predator laying in wait and male privilege amongst other things.

When you feel as if you are being told you are worthless simply by being born a man, and should therefore be ashamed, it's probably quite easy to be influenced by someone who has the opinion that being a man and being masculine is something to be proud of....

Essentially since #MeToo, men are being touted as the root of all that is wrong with the World through misogyny, sexism, toxic masculinity, being considered a closet sexual predator laying in wait and male privilege amongst other things.

When you feel as if you are being told you are worthless simply by being born a man, and should therefore be ashamed, it's probably quite easy to be influenced by someone who has the opinion that being a man and being masculine is something to be proud of....

The thing is what is really happening is certain people are telling others that they are being told they are worthless simply by being born a man, and should therefore be ashamed but in reality they arent. Well apart from these types that claim that itis so they can grift people.

It isnt the being born a man that is the problem, it is the misogyny, sexism, toxic masculinity and closet sexual predators laying in wait. Being a man is fine its the other things that arent.

Its like incels blaming women.

Last edited:

What a complete load of ****. I'm a man and at no point have I been made to feel ashamed and I don't have any mates who have been made to feel ashamed for being a man.

Tate is a control freak who does pretty much everything you listed there and more if what we have learned is to be believed. Now if young men want to learn how to control/coerce women, treat them like ****, abuse them and exploit them then maybe they are also what you describe above.

Last edited:
Yet we had for decades millions of people to this day influenced by believes of magic sky pixies.

Last edited:
The thing is what is really happening is certain people are telling others that they are being told they are worthless simply by being born a man, and should therefore be ashamed but in reality they arent. Well apart from these types that claim that itis so they can grift people.

It isnt the being born a man that is the problem, it is the misogyny, sexism, toxic masculinity and closet sexual predators laying in wait. Being a man is fine its the other things that arent.

Its like incels blaming women.

I don't disagree - see my comment below.

What a complete load of ****. I'm a man and at no point have I been made to feel ashamed and I don't have any mates who have been made to feel ashamed for being a man.

Is it a load of **** though:

You and @D.P. laugh at what I wrote (at least you replied). I simply posted the reason why, IMHO, some people, particularly young and/or easily influenced, will be taken in by people like AT....I didn't say I agreed with it.

The post I replied to (albeit I forgot to add it as a quoted post but I had replied directly under it) simply stated, and I interpreted (perhaps wrongly) as questioning why people like him
thought he had some charisma

You can have an opinion on why you believe something happens without actually agreeing with those reasons....

Why do you believe some people (both men and women BTW) agree with things AT says?

I watched the full unedited interview on YouTube.

It was disappointing the bbc person didn't do her research in the points she was making. Because as soon as he retaliated she couldn't back up what she was saying.

This could have been a wide ranging interview, yet it was focused on doing a hit piece for clout and likes. It looked like someone had just handed her a paper before she went in.

I watched the full unedited interview on YouTube.

It was disappointing the bbc person didn't do her research in the points she was making. Because as soon as he retaliated she couldn't back up what she was saying.

This could have been a wide ranging interview, yet it was focused on doing a hit piece for clout and likes. It looked like someone had just handed her a paper before she went in.
The standard of BBC reporting has been going downhill for a long old time, past few weeks you have had that chump try to do a hit piece on Musk and now one on tate, both times they bbc 'reporter' has had their bottom handed to them. Pretty embarrassing.

It's crazy they give this guy a platform, doesn't matter what their intention was as nothing will change the crazies minds.
They do it to make money. However much they may say it's for the greater good, and that they are exposing him, it is simply to get views which then attracts money directly or indirectly. They are profiting from the actions they accuse him of.

It was a load of **** from both sides, people in the background kept having their input as well. If you watched the video without any context, you wouldn't even think it was a BBC journo, or maybe you would nowadays.

The whole thing was pointless as his get out clause is that specifics can't be discussed with it being a live case. She decided to frontload the interview with dumb questions in which she already knew how he'd answer and that set the tone.

Whole thing was a bodge job with no real purpose other than more clicks/viewers.

Back
Top Bottom