Tate Brothers - Round 2

There was a part of the interview were the bbc presenter read words from his old hustler site. Tate denied it and belittled her when we know he had those words on his website. But because she didn't do her research she didn't push the point so he got away with it.

It's traditionally easy to influence a disenfranchised group or individual.

Essentially since #MeToo, men are being touted as the root of all that is wrong with the World through misogyny, sexism, toxic masculinity, being considered a closet sexual predator laying in wait and male privilege amongst other things.

When you feel as if you are being told you are worthless simply by being born a man, and should therefore be ashamed, it's probably quite easy to be influenced by someone who has the opinion that being a man and being masculine is something to be proud of....

I 'm a man and not ashamed because guess what? I don't do anything to be ashamed of.

The only men who feel ashamed are highly like to be behaving shamefully. It's not rocket science to work out if people are talking about misogyny and you aren't a misogynist, then they aren't talking about you.

Last edited:
I 'm a man and not ashamed because guess what? I don't do anything to be ashamed of.

The only men who feel ashamed are highly like to be behaving shamefully. It's not rocket science to work out if people are talking about misogyny and you aren't a misogynist, then they aren't talking about you.

Yes, but some people won't differentiate like you do. Bear in mind that some women also agree with ATs positions.

The point I was trying to say was essentially - why do some people listen to what AT is saying and agree with it.

I put forward a potential reason, nothing more.

Yes, but some people won't differentiate like you do. Bear in mind that some women also agree with ATs positions.

The point I was trying to say was essentially - why do some people listen to what AT is saying and agree with it.

I put forward a potential reason, nothing more.
He tells desperate people what they want to hear, and makes them feel part of a community, a surefire, tried-and-tested way to create a loyal, almost cult-like, fanbase.

Thats unfortunately not how it works and not how society works in the slightest. I am very much the same as you. I am happy to have my own opinions without feeling guilty but people are weak and more fragile than ever these days. They need representation, they need to see themselves in everything, they need only their own views to be parroted back to themselves and they can't deal with people who have different views. Everything is either good or bad. There is no live and let live. Far too many things are about saying the right thing instead of doing the right thing.

He’s not popular for the incredibly basic dunce tier self help stuff advice he gives, there have been hundreds of self help grifters with flashy cars and lifestyles telling young men how to make it to the top etc and none got even remotely close to Tates popularity.

He’s well known because of some of outrageous statements he makes, without the headline grabbing wtf statements no one would care about him… he’d be just another basic self help bro trying to grift stupid young men.

He went viral originally for his comically over the top views on how women should be treated etc… not for telling young men how to improve their lives.

Will admit his charisma helps as well, as much of a helmet as he is he’s certainly more entertaining and effective at selling his grift than all the other self help get rich bro grifters over the years.

Last edited:
He’s not popular for the incredibly basic dunce tier self help stuff advice he gives, there have been hundreds of self help grifters with flashy cars and lifestyles telling young men how to make it to the top etc and none got even remotely close to Tates popularity.

He’s well known purely because of the outrageous things he says, without the headline grabbing wtf statements he makes no one would care about him… he’d be just another basic self help bro trying to grift stupid young men.

Will admit his charisma helps as well, as much of a helmet as he is he’s certainly more entertaining and effective at selling his grift than all the other self help get rich bro grifters over the years.

It's said that's he's cracked the youtube and tiktok algorithms. He's a very good orator and says many unsaid insightful truths that most people won't said. Then he'll say something incredibly narcissistic while selling his narcissitic lifestyle.

He actually has 100s of grown men paying £10,000s to visit his war room so he can 'train them'. He then got some of them to cage fight voluntarily with pro fighters for free to prove themselves during this vacation. He also has 1000s of other men paying him monthly to be part of his Hustler University which is meant to make them rich but really it's a pyramid scheme. The guys a cult leader for sure

Last edited:
Lot of betas here.
He's a modern Prophet and you matrix dwellers can't see that so choose to attack him.
He's the one with cars and smoking cigars in a time rich environment while you slave away for scraps.
Jealousy or what. Escape the matrix. Take the red pill. Wake up.

Aware.

It's said that's he's cracked the youtube and tiktok algorithms. He's a very good orator and says many unsaid insightful truths that most people won't said. Then he'll say something incredibly narcissistic while selling his narcissitic lifestyle.

He actually has 100s of grown men paying £10,000s to visit his war room so he can 'train them'. He then got some of them to cage fight voluntarily with pro fighters for free to prove themselves during this vacation. He also has 1000s of other men paying him monthly to be part of his Hustler University which is meant to make them rich but really it's a pyramid scheme. The guys a cult leader for sure

It’s more like he will says stupid over the top statements to get attention and then chuck in the odd basic nugget of self help advice like “better yourself” or some inane soundbite that a million other people have said before.

He’s popular because of the outrageous mysognistic statements he makes and the fact he has charisma. The self help stuff is a load of nonsense, it’s just there to fool thick people into thinking “well maybe he’s not mental as he thinks working hard and bettering yourself are good things and that makes sense”

Say a bunch of outrageous stupid things and then chuck in the odd truth nugget to try and add some legtimacy to yourself. It’s grifting 101 and he’s very good at it.

Last edited:
I also think people often confuse arrogance for charismatic confidence.

I don't personally think he is charismatic at all, his voice is naff AF, and he has the same alpha-male confrontational way of talking that all highschool jocks do/did.

It's all rather amusing, of course he's a narcissistic borderline sociopathic grifter... like 99.9% of all these social media influencer types it's all a bit meh.

If he's done something actually illegal, he should go to jail, if you think he should go to jail because of the over the top outlandish grift aimed at dumb dumbs then you need to build some more prisons because there's 1000s of others that need to go too.

If he's done something actually illegal, he should go to jail, if you think he should go to jail because of the over the top outlandish grift aimed at dumb dumbs then you need to build some more prisons because there's 1000s of others that need to go too.

The thing with the internet is that people don't want to have just their own opinion anymore, they want the multiplying effect of influencing others. I'm immediately sceptical when someone says you shouldn't like someone just because they don't.

This is seen in a lot of cases especially with elections and wanting to influence people's vote.

He's an absolute toxic user, that for some reason other dudes think they can learn from. Bizarre. He doesn't give a **** about them, he only wants the money, and will say whatever it takes.
of course, but there's lots of money in it, and the internet has allowed people to acquire easy access to idiots with money.

KSI the most successful British social media influencer made his money screaming the N word and making rape joke to be edgy to middle class 13-year-old white kids, so he could steal their pocket money selling them Fifa coins how many years should he get ?

EVERY Vlogging female influencer pretending to be friendly and relatable to teenage girls, so they can grift some AliExpress drop-shipped tat at a massive mark-up. morally that got to be worth a couple of years lock up right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom