Tate Brothers - Round 2

Why are we even talking about this stuff ?

He appeals to some young men because he says outrageous edgy stuff, stop with this hilarious delusional nonsense about how men need masculine role models and that’s the reason why he is so popular.

He’s popular because lots of kids and teenagers are edgy little bellends

The end

Gross oversimplification.

Because its men, we are the disposable gender. The world doesn't care about men's issues. That's why we have more men living on the streets compared to women. Women always have that life line by default because they are always protected no matter what.

The only time anyone takes notice of mens issues, if they are a threat to other women or children. Thread to themselves..or other men. No, they can kill each other or sit in the corner and die.

That's the uncomfortable truth.

Its people with this attitude that are the problem. This is only happening in yours and others heads.

Its people with this attitude that are the problem. This is only happening in yours and others heads.
The next time you are out and about. Have a conversation with one of the homeless men on the street, ask how they ended up there.

Its all good Willy Waving pretending its not happening, until it actually happens to you. Lets see how much support you get compared to if you was a woman.

Thankfully its never happened to me but I knew a few people who ended up this way and decided to end their life. Then queue everyone

"Oh!!! He should have spoken to us!!!"
or
"We didnt know he was going through all of this"

When they did, they saw the signs. It was a case of "He's a man, he be alright!"

Last edited:
The next time you are out and about. Have a conversation with one of the homeless men on the street, ask how they ended up there.

Its all good Willy Waving pretending its not happening, until it actually happens to you. Lets see how much support you get compared to if you was a woman.

Thankfully its never happened to me but I knew a few people who ended up this way and decided to end their life. Then queue everyone

"Oh!!! He should have spoken to us!!!"
or
"We didnt know he was going through all of this"

When they did, they saw the signs. It was a case of "He's a man, he be alright!"

No you have interpreted my post wrong.

Yes there are homeless men and yes men commit suicide that is not in question. The in question bit is you claiming no one cares about men because they are men.

There are many posts in this forum that dispute everything you said.

Quite often the reason these men are homeless in the first place is toxic masculine viewpoints like that they have to be the sole provider, that they need to be stoic, that they can't seek help because depression isn't real

This are the viewpoints that people like the Tates promote

andrew-tate-shut-up.gif

The ones you need to worry about are the young men taking Tate's advice on board and being far more subtle or secretive about it. As far as I'm aware, Tate has never told men to openly tell other people they're the "alpha". In fact, if you do that, you clearly aren't the domineering force in the room, quite the opposite.
Unfortunately most people can't form an opinion for themselves so will blindly believe everything mainstream media will tell them.

Back
Top Bottom