Tate Brothers - Round 2

Comedy gold from Roar there.

It was actually a reference to Philip Schofield's treatment from the BBC.

Opening of the interview

"You've had quite the week, how are you?"

Bearing in mind Philip has admitted to lying to his colleagues and employer, and has basically by any standard groomed someone - known them since they were a minor, got them a job at ITV, then from his position of power/fame formed a romantic/sexual relationship with him.

Contrast this with Andrew Tates interview with the BBC, who spent 3 months in a Romanian jail cell with no charges pressed, no evidence presented, and no witnesses coming forwards, while protesting his innocence.

One of the first questions is "have you raped anyone?", then continues with questions, allegations and citing things he's said out of context for the whole interview.

There's nothing in there asking how he felt being locked up for a crime he says he didn't commit, no questions or concerns around his mental health - a completely different tone to Schofield who admits lying, cheating and at minimum having his boy toy junior colleague chauffeured around in secret.

Last edited:
I don’t imagine that’s the only ‘exit only door’ you’ve experience of ;)

giphy.gif

One of the first questions is "have you raped anyone?", then continues with questions, allegations and citing things he's said out of context for the whole interview.

The bbc interview was terrible, but the quotes were not out of context. They were taken fully in context of him bragging on his website on how to manipulate webcam sex workers.

It was actually a reference to Philip Schofield's treatment from the BBC.

Opening of the interview

"You've had quite the week, how are you?"

Bearing in mind Philip has admitted to lying to his colleagues and employer, and has basically by any standard groomed someone - known them since they were a minor, got them a job at ITV, then from his position of power/fame formed a romantic/sexual relationship with him.

Contrast this with Andrew Tates interview with the BBC, who spent 3 months in a Romanian jail cell with no charges pressed, no evidence presented, and no witnesses coming forwards, while protesting his innocence.

There's nothing in there asking how he felt being locked up for a crime he says he didn't commit, no questions or concerns around his mental health - a completely different tone to Schofield who admits lying, cheating and at minimum having his boy toy junior colleague chauffeured around in secret.

No one is condoning what Schofield has done but you really do have some utter scumbags as your heroes.

It’s proven in studies that extreme right or left wing types tend to believe CT theories and have a very poor choice of “alpha male” hero such as Boris, Donald, Elon, or this Tate guy.

There’s a word for these type of people. Well there’s a few words we could use but none of them are nice :p

Last edited:
There’s a word for these type of people. Well there’s a few words we could use but none of them are nice
Yep also a word for the other type of people but we won't go there, can't be hurting anyone's feelings on here :)

Please do elaborate on this though "It’s proven in studies" - please share :)

Last edited:
Yep also a word for the other type of people but we won't go there, can't be hurting anyone's feelings on here :)

Please do elaborate on this though "It’s proven in studies" - please share :)
He mentioned "extreme right and left"

Who are the others you are referring to? Centralists?

Donald Trump: arrested and charged
Tate: Under House Arrest
Boris: Resigned because he would have had a 90 day suspension for deliberately lying to parliament.

The type of people who look up to the above might want to rethink their heroes.

Last edited:
He mentioned "extreme right and left"

Who are the others you are referring to? Centralists?

Donald Trump: arrested and charged
Tate: Under House Arrest
Boris: Resigned because he would have had a 90 day suspension for deliberately lying to parliament.

The type of people who look up to the above might want to rethink their heroes.
Mahatma Gandhi: arrested, charged and imprisoned
Nelson Mandela: arrested, charged and imprisoned
Martin Luther King: arrested, charged and imprisoned

The fascist establishment which currently the far left always arrests people that go against it.

Mahatma Gandhi: arrested, charged and imprisoned
Nelson Mandela: arrested, charged and imprisoned
Martin Luther King: arrested, charged and imprisoned

The fascist establishment which currently the far left always arrests people that go against it.
I'm trying to work out if you're really comparing Boris, Trump and Tate to actual civil rights activists and claim it was the far left that arrested them.

I think i may need more sleep to make sense of it.

Last edited:
Tate making a mockery of the BBC journalist who interviewed him.

Apparently the charges being made against him, and his brother, have changed to human trafficking according to that update.

The case is expected to be heard at the end of the month.

Donald Trump -
"Lock her up, Lock her up" [Hilary Clinton].
Signed a law in 2018 to increase penalties for "unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material".
Tried to have democratic election overthrown.

But he's the victim of the fascist establishment?

Tate making a mockery of the BBC journalist who interviewed him.

Apparently the charges being made against him, and his brother, have changed to human trafficking according to that update.

The case is expected to be heard at the end of the month.

Nice of him to pose for a picture with a fan at this difficult time. :D

I'm trying to work out if you're really comparing Boris, Trump and Tate to actual civil rights activists and claim it was the far left that arrested them.

I think i may need more sleep to make sense of it.

You are quite right, comparison is indeed unfair.

Ex Prime Minister Boris Johnson has not been sentenced to life imprisonment, unlike terrorist Nelson Mandela, and his wife Carrie hasn't been charged with torturing and killing people she doesn't like by placing burning tyres around their necks, like Mandela's wife.

Ex President Donald Trump hasn't been sentenced and imprisoned 29 times unlike Martin Luther King.

Opinionated Andrew Tate hasn't been charged and imprisoned for sedition, unlike Ghandi.

You are quite right, comparison is indeed unfair.

Ex Prime Minister Boris Johnson has not been sentenced to life imprisonment, unlike terrorist Nelson Mandela, and his wife Carrie hasn't been charged with torturing and killing people she doesn't like by placing burning tyres around their necks, like Mandela's wife.

Ex President Donald Trump hasn't been sentenced and imprisoned 29 times unlike Martin Luther King.

Opinionated Andrew Tate hasn't been charged and imprisoned for sedition, unlike Ghandi.

And lets see it to the end when the political imprisonment of those people was reversed and they received the recognition they deserved.

Mandela, over 250 awards including the Nobel peace prize
Martin Luther King, many recognitions including being the youngest winner of the nobel peace prize
Ghandi, Time magazine man of the year 1930, 2nd most important person of the century (behind Einstein), didn't win it, but 5 times nominated for Nobel peace prize, twice shortlisted

So they sound like an utterly terrible bunch don't they ;)

I suspect history will see Tate, Trump and Boris in exactly the opposite terms to Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr, and Ghandi.
As it should.

Three were truly great men, three were despicable grifting pieces of scum.

And lets see it to the end when the political imprisonment of those people was reversed and they received the recognition they deserved.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

But what if! !!!! !1111

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

imagine opinions and history changing over time..... If only it could happen again!

Last edited:
But what if! !!!! !1111

imagine opinions and history changing over time..... If only it could happen again!

Oh for sure, views can change over time.

I mean its completely plausible things could get so bad in the future that any of the three scumbags could end up looking better than they do now.
However I am struggling to see how history will look more fondly on any of the three candidates in question.

I think the three I added the details on were all progressives locked up by regressives.
The three regressives its hard to see how history is going to change the views when people look back.

I mean what can you say about any of the three that you think is likely to be something we look back on in 10 years and say OMG we completely missed this great thing they did.
Genuinely interested in what you think any of the three have done that has move us forwards...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom