Tate Brothers - Round 2

In the UK we are actually paying Albanian criminals to effectively return to their (assumed?) country of origin, which seems a somewhat disparate situtaion to Romania. I asume those that support incarceration or home arrest without trial similarly support it here?

And lets see it to the end when the political imprisonment of those people was reversed and they received the recognition they deserved.

Mandela, over 250 awards including the Nobel peace prize
Martin Luther King, many recognitions including being the youngest winner of the nobel peace prize
Ghandi, Time magazine man of the year 1930, 2nd most important person of the century (behind Einstein), didn't win it, but 5 times nominated for Nobel peace prize, twice shortlisted

So they sound like an utterly terrible bunch don't they ;)

I suspect history will see Tate, Trump and Boris in exactly the opposite terms to Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr, and Ghandi.
As it should.

Three were truly great men, three were despicable grifting pieces of scum.

"Progressive" is a subjective term. It simply means more of what the speaker wants or more of what the dominant power wants (with the speaker being forced to conform). "Regressive" is just the opposite. Yesterday's progressive can be tomorrow's regressive and vice versa. One person's progressive can be another person's regressive.

For example, you're lauding a mass murderer who killed random civilians in order to cause fear they could exploit to gain power. They led a notoriously brutal gang that tortured people to death for being disobedient and to force obedience on others through fear. You consider that progressive. I don't. You call them a truly great man because they won. Power is everything. Power defines what is considered "progressive" outside of a band of followers. For a topical example, Putin is progressive to many Russians. Largely because they're told he is. Control of information is one aspect of power.

A lot of most certainly flight risk foreigners, even with or without tangible wealth are allowed loose bail here in the UK, maybe we should take a lesson from Romania and become a lot more Draconian about long term house arrest in the UK? What say you? In this case it seems to have few detractors from the supposedly liberal left? Are they seeing a different, or a simply biased perspective?
I can't imagine one notable difference in how hard it is to run to another country from one that has no land borders with any other country, and one that is basically all land borders with it's neighbouring nations and a freedom of movement that you frequently declared gave "no control over who comes in our out" (paraphrasing a bit).

Can some one tell me what is is he actually is telling younger men about?...Never watched a full video of him talking, but seems lots of younger boys are eating up what he says.

Ugh..didnt want to actually have to listen to him lol.
Oh it has text to watch on mute...I still dont know what hes trying to say...that men shouldnt cry?

Last edited:
Can some one tell me what is is he actually is telling younger men about?...Never watched a full video of him talking, but seems lots of younger boys are eating up what he says.
Well at the moment he's talking about everything being a psyOp and that he and his brother are targets of the matrix. so yeh... :D

Ugh..didnt want to actually have to listen to him lol.
Oh it has text to watch on mute...I still dont know what hes trying to say...that men shouldnt cry?
in a round about way he is trying to defend the old views on what a man should be, strong, silent that sort of thing. if that is what he was trying to peddle, then i'd agree with him to a certain point. but it's not, he's only interested in scamming vulnerable men so he'll say whatever it takes just to get them to send him their money.

in a round about way he is trying to defend the old views on what a man should be, strong, silent that sort of thing. if that is what he was trying to peddle, then i'd agree with him to a certain point. but it's not, he's only interested in scamming vulnerable men so he'll say whatever it takes just to get them to send him their money.
Yet he wears those stupid slippers that give a different energy entirely.

Back
Top Bottom