Tate Brothers - Round 2

in a round about way he is trying to defend the old views on what a man should be, strong, silent that sort of thing. if that is what he was trying to peddle, then i'd agree with him to a certain point. but it's not, he's only interested in scamming vulnerable men so he'll say whatever it takes just to get them to send him their money.

I don't obviously subscribe to his University, but I watched a recommended video from someone who tried it out and it's not supposed to be bad. I wouldn't call it a scam, it's essentially just teaching people how to buy and sell online to make money. You might not find value in that but it's hardly a scam, plenty of people make money doing that.

I don't obviously subscribe to his University, but I watched a recommended video from someone who tried it out and it's not supposed to be bad. I wouldn't call it a scam, it's essentially just teaching people how to buy and sell online to make money. You might not find value in that but it's hardly a scam, plenty of people make money doing that.

He tells people that if they sign up they too will escape the matrix.

The things his hired plebs teach on the course is basic stuff you can learn anywhere. No one is escaping the matrix and buying Bugatti’s via what they learn on his “course”

It’s a total grift

Last edited:
It’s a scam in every sense of the word, he’s targeting a specific group, disenfranchised young men primarily, and making them think they are going to be something they won’t and charging them for it. That’s a scam dude plain and simple.

Yet he wears those stupid slippers that give a different energy entirely.
It just shows how disconnected from reality the lads he’s trying to con are when they view him as some sort of Alpha. If the world went to crap tomorrow Tate and his ilk, at best, end up as the ‘foot soldiers’ for the real Alphas. Once tates day in sun has passed, there’ll be another ‘alpha’ along to peddle a new brand of fake fixes and get rich quick schemes.
That said, he’s obviously got the patter down as he’s absolutely coining it in.

Can some one tell me what is is he actually is telling younger men about?...Never watched a full video of him talking, but seems lots of younger boys are eating up what he says.

Treat women like ****, you are the alpha and they are subservient to you. Use and abuse them and then move them on. Sex trafficking and coercion are acceptable behaviour. Oh and send me all your money and I'll enrol you in a bogus "university" and live the high life with that money. Just what our young men have been missing for years obviously :rolleyes:

It's a huge scam. I've seen interviews from previous subscribers testifying as such. Its a pyramid scheme come slave work for Emperor Tate. It doesn't teach you how to make money online because outside of pimping women and exploiting insecure incels Tate doesn't know how to make money online. The only people who make money are those who get other Incels to subscribe to the Incel pyramid scheme.

BTW the persons video you watched had an affiliate link he would have made money out of when you subscribed.

It's a huge scam. I've seen interviews from previous subscribers testifying as such. Its a pyramid scheme come slave work for Emperor Tate. It doesn't teach you how to make money online because outside of pimping women and exploiting insecure incels Tate doesn't know how to make money online. The only people who make money are those who get other Incels to subscribe to the Incel pyramid scheme.

BTW the persons video you watched had an affiliate link he would have made money out of when you subscribed.

Really? I watched a few earlier and the people who did it made money, none of them said it was bad or not worth the time

Really? I watched a few earlier and the people who did it made money, none of them said it was bad or not worth the time
As with any good grift you need to have ‘success’ stories other than yourself. No doubt there’ll be a few members of tates university who’ve coined it in and it’s those stories that will propagate but they’ll be a very small %

It’s sad though that needs to be pointed out to you.

As with any good grift you need to have ‘success’ stories other than yourself. No doubt there’ll be a few members of tates university who’ve coined it in and it’s those stories that will propagate but they’ll be a very small %

It’s sad though that needs to be pointed out to you.

Yeah of course the ones at the top do well, its the mugs they are exploiting and promising riches too that fund their lifestyles that get nothing. Its a classic scam. He probably got the idea from Trump and his scam Trump University. There is never a shortage of idiots happy to be separated from their money. He likely despises his "students".

Last edited:

We all live in a massive pyramid scheme really. The whole Western system is built upon it. We all enjoy our cheap food and tat from third world countries and whilst we all take these products we never think about the poor sod working 6-7 days weeks earning a couple of hundred dollars a month.

What Tate is doing to make his money is no different to what many major corporations are doing in its basic terms. They just do it within "legal" boundaries.

We all live in a massive pyramid scheme really. The whole Western system is built upon it. We all enjoy our cheap food and tat from third world countries and whilst we all take these products we never think about the poor sod working 6-7 days weeks earning a couple of hundred dollars a month.

What Tate is doing to make his money is no different to what many major corporations are doing in its basic terms. They just do it within "legal" boundaries.
Cheap food is a tangible product to have and we need to eat, nobody needs what Tate's snake oil is offering. I don't think Tesco is saying you can get rich quickly by buying their products tbh, maybe they should?

Last edited:
Cheap food is a tangible product to have and we need to eat, nobody needs what Tate's snake oil is offering. I don't think Tesco is saying you can get rich quickly by buying their products tbh, maybe they should?

That wasn't my point. We all benefit from manipulating people and exploiting markets around the world so we can have a better life. That is just how it works.

Think of the Tesco CEO as Tate who is making all the coin by exploiting people below them. The top 0.1% so to speak. Then you have the rest of us in the UK who are at the top of that pyramid. We are paying Tesco/Tate money for a product. It doesn't directly make us richer in Tesco's sense but indirectly because we get it at a cheap price because it has been sourced from somewhere where laws/minimum wage etc are a lot worse than in our own country. This gives us more money to spend on other items or luxuries whilst others below us on that pyramid live in squalor and poor conditions. No one including myself in this country couldn't really bat an eye lid.

It is of no difference in reality it is just that it is done in a legal manner.

Last edited:
So it's no different, apart from being legal.

Seems quite a distinction to me!

It's legal because otherwise 1st world countries would collapse. Working conditions in countries that produce our goods are inhumane, we just ignore it.

Mining conditions for our batteries are beyond horrible. Then there's the slavery for our clothing etc.

It's easy to ignore it because it's barely reported on, and we can't really rebel against it or wed go back in time.

Not that I agree with any manipulation, but legal or not it's not great.

So it's no different, apart from being legal.

Seems quite a distinction to me!

"Legal" being a very loose term. It might be illegal to force adult girls to do webcam shows and enslave them but it might also be legal for children to work farming exotic fruit in another country working 6 days a week for a couple of dollars. They are not slaves in the traditional sense but they have no other option so it basically is slavery.

Last edited:
"Legal" being a very loose term. It might be illegal to force adult girls to do webcam shows and enslave them but it might also be legal for children to work farming exotic fruit in another country working 6 days a week. They are not slaves in the traditional sense but they have no other option so it basically is slavery.
Why would a rich person like Tate force girls to do webcam shows when he can just post a legit webcam job ad and get endless of applications?

There are many webcam companies in Romania and plenty of them are run by women.

Last edited:
The reason why I don't follow Tates ways, apart from observing the spectacle from afar, is there is too much focus on money and looks.

Owning a bugatti isn't going to make you happy, especially when you see how much it costs to run.

Hanging around with women, that might look 10 out of 10, but you have nothing in common with will soon get boring.

Back
Top Bottom