Tate Brothers - Round 2

I guess it depends if she was keeping it real and saying the medieval "I will obey" part of the vows.

My other half has a friend who recently, like a year ago now, lost her husband.
Its only really now coming out how abusive he was (not physically) when she innocently asks oh would you be allowed to do x, or go to y or things like that. When the modern minded people open mouthed then say would XXX not have allowed you to do that then!?

Andrew Tate is brainwashing the youth of today. He is the reason why I am no longer convinced the Internet is a good thing for younger people.

Says the Tony Williams "superfan" ;) Pray tell me how "the full Tony Williams experience" differs from the full Tate experience save for the value of their vehicles? :)

Andrew Tate is brainwashing the youth of today. He is the reason why I am no longer convinced the Internet is a good thing for younger people.
I wouldn't say Tate is the 'reason' for that, the internet has always been awful for kids due to it's largely unfiltered nature though it's slightly less of a problem now but the internet is vastly larger than it was so the net effect is negative. Tate is just one of many grifters (sorry 'Hustlers'...) who have an easily scaled operation through the internet that they could never achieve without it unless they were selling prosperity evangelism to Americans.

If it wasn't Tate it would be someone else, the problem he's simultaneously 'solving' whilst perpetuating as a means to create more business (very ethical...) doesn't really have anything to do with him besides him making it worse for his closeted fanbase.

"Andrew Tate charged with rape, human trafficking and forming organised crime group to sexually exploit women"

Oops.
Wonder if they are going to bother with actually building a case / getting evidence / getting witnesses this time...

"Andrew Tate charged with rape, human trafficking and forming organised crime group to sexually exploit women"

Oops.

Only a matter of time before we get some drivel from some of the normal dribblers about its a setup or something

Who knew forming a proper case takes more than 5 minutes.
Not some of out OCUK residents it appears ;)

Hopefully tate was wrong about the justice system as he is wrong about most other things. :)

Being charged clearly doesn't (yet) mean guilt. But it does mean there is enough evidence against them for a successful prosecution.

Not looking good for them.

Last edited:
That was always going to be the case when you're talking about international human trafficking.
It was 18 months roughly from when Giselle Maxwell was charged to being found guilty, several years seems a touch excessive.

Last edited:
Are they to join the illustrious club below? I have to say Andrew Tate doesn't really have the panache, but there you go....

party-time.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom