Tate Brothers - Round 2

He has so much money surely he will live a cushty life in Prison. Especially a Romanian one.

How many years does he get for what he has done?

Even if he gets 20 years he will still come out in his mid 50's to millions of pounds. (I am sure he still has plenty stashed away). Enjoy 20-30 years of retirement whilst never having to work a day.

Also now he has been charged does he go back to prison or still under house arrest as I have no idea how the Romanian system works?

Last edited:
If he is guilty he should get life or death.

giphy.gif

Life in prison or the death penalty, I thought it was simple enough.

Romania abolished the death penalty and their life imprisonment rate is one of the lowest in the world, so seems like wishful thinking.

That said, if he's found guilty of those crimes I can see why people would want it.

He has so much money surely he will live a cushty life in Prison. Especially a Romanian one.

How many years does he get for what he has done?

Even if he gets 20 years he will still come out in his mid 50's to millions of pounds. (I am sure he still has plenty stashed away). Enjoy 20-30 years of retirement whilst never having to work a day.

Also now he has been charged does he go back to prison or still under house arrest as I have no idea how the Romanian system works?

Depends on their process for and ability to secure and remove the proceeds from crime.

They have alledgedly (spelling is hard no idea on that one) already confiscated his 21BTC which sounds a bit like an emergency fund

I'm not really following this but what with Johnson and Trump now out of the picture all the deep state angst is going to head towards this bloke?

Running for President of the United States is a strange, if not plainly ludicrous metric of "out of the picture", and Boris is far from done and dusted I strongly suspect. I think he's probably a bit of a revenge is sweet kinda chap....

So you think you could take on any professional fighter because they don't have a ring or ref?!?

Most prison attacks are instant stabs etc at least in the UK according to son in law in the service (although about to join RAF!)
They don't tend to have big scraps (saved for films) as they try to get away with attacks.

I am sure he can still handle himself to some extent. We all get slower and less flexible with age. A lot would depend on how fit he really is now as opposed to the image.

So you think you could take on any professional fighter because they don't have a ring or ref?!?
in a prison? absolutely, not because i'd be 'harder' than them one on one but because i'd go tooled up and 'squadded' up. no one is hard in prison - you're just one shank away from being the next victim.

in a prison? absolutely, not because i'd be 'harder' than them one on one but because i'd go tooled up and 'squadded' up. no one is hard in prison - you're just one shank away from being the next victim.

Personally if I had a knife I would not want to try and attack a 6'2 former professional kick boxer, MMA fighter, or boxer, you'd probably get one shot at slashing them then you'd get cracked so hard you'd wake up barely able to remember your own name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom