Tate Brothers - Round 2

The guy has been kind of hard to miss, he’s all over Social Media. He comes across as a very arrogant and obnoxious individual and looking at the some of things it’s not a stretch to believe that someone who says the things he does could be charged with people trafficking and rape. With a narcissistic personality he’s going to struggle to handle prison IMO especially if he doesn’t have his brother around to back him up as someone like him thrives on the media attention. Worse yet if these charges stick by the time he comes out he will be just another forgotten grifter who used to flog courses to gullible young men, there’s plenty more people like him to take his place.

Last edited:
Weird comment. Not every case is the same. I'm sure they'll want to get it over asap but may as well plan for the worst.
Not really, they've got enough evidence to charge them with a crime and yet its still going to be 3+ years until it gets to court. I find that a little odd personally.

Not really, they've got enough evidence to charge them with a crime and yet its still going to be 3+ years until it gets to court. I find that a little odd personally.

Court backlog?
No idea how quickly they normally got to court over there.
It could be typical of their system, we cannot use ours to judge reasonable and unreasonable.

By the looks of it he's being charge with rape, sex trafficking and forming an organised crime network. Iirc Maxwell charges were all sex trafficking related, can't say I followed that case so no idea if there was more to it. Seems like this case is a bit more complex.

Back
Top Bottom