Tate Brothers - Round 2

Personally if I had a knife I would not want to try and attack a 6'2 former professional kick boxer or MMA fighter or boxer, you'd probably get one shot at slashing them then you'd get cracked so hard you'd wake up barely able to remember your own name.
Why would you slash at them? Why not just stick them a couple of times?

edit: your also trying to come at this from a normal persons mindset - someone in prison, wanting to do someone else over won't be planning to go toe to toe with anyone. it'll be a sneak up and a couple of stabs in the lower back or they'll be ganged up.

edt 2: just to be clear, i've no wish want nor desire to be attacking or stabbing anyone - i'm too old for all that malarkey now, that's a young mans game :p

Last edited:
Why would you slash at them? Why not just stick them a couple of times?

I wouldn't do that at all because someone who's a trained fighter would probably knock me out and then use the knife I was holding on me. Realistically unless you seriously **** someone off in prison if you're a big trained fighter then people are just going to leave you the **** alone. Do you think Mike Tyson went to prison worried about the people in there? Of course not, you'd have to be out of your mind to think of doing something to a guy like that, same with Andrew Tate except he's actually bigger.

It's a bit different being locked up in the US and being one of their biggest ever zero to hero stories, Mike was pretty much universally loved. Personally, I think the adulation he gets is sickening considering what he did but that's a different point.

Tate will be in a Romanian prison with all sorts of horrid folk who don't know or care who he is. Having a martial arts background isn't saving him from Roma gypsy gangs if they go after him.

His only saving grace will be if he isn't stripped of all his wealth and he has the means of paying people.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do that at all because someone who's a trained fighter would probably knock me out and then use the knife I was holding on me. Realistically unless you seriously **** someone off in prison if you're a big trained fighter then people are just going to leave you the **** alone. Do you think Mike Tyson went to prison worried about the people in there? Of course not, you'd have to be out of your mind to think of doing something to a guy like that, same with Andrew Tate except he's actually bigger.
Criminals are hardly known for fair fights... but maybe he gets lucky and successfully overtakes whatever hierarchy is present in the prison he's sent to but probably more likely he gets a poop-stained shiv to his liver.

Last edited:
It's a bit different being locked up in the US and being one of their biggest ever zero to hero stories, Mike was pretty much universally loved. Personally, I think the adulation he gets is sickening considering what he did but that's a different point.

Tate will be in a Romanian prison with all sorts of horrid folk who don't know or care who he is. Having a martial arts background isn't saving him from Roma gypsy gangs if they go after him.

His only saving grace will be if he isn't stripped of all his wealth and he has the means of paying people.

There is a good series on Netflix where a former prisoner (wrongly accused) goes around different prisons all over the world. They did one in Romania and whilst grim for someone like Tate if he keeps any of his money will live quite comfortably.

One thing I noticed in the vast majority of these third world prisons is that if you have money to pay people off you are king.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do that at all because someone who's a trained fighter would probably knock me out and then use the knife I was holding on me.
how would anyone knock you out if they were busy trying to plug a couple of puncture wounds in your stomach/back/liver etc??
Realistically unless you seriously **** someone off in prison if you're a big trained fighter then people are just going to leave you the **** alone.
normally i'd agree but someone like tate comes with a lot of 'noise' surrounding him. it's not hard to imagine some existing prisoners may well take umbrage with him - assuming he goes to prison.
Do you think Mike Tyson went to prison worried about the people in there? Of course not, you'd have to be out of your mind to think of doing something to a guy like that, same with Andrew Tate except he's actually bigger.
i've no idea if tyson was worried about the people in prison - if he'd any sense he would quite rightly have had cause to at least consider the possible dangers. that said, tyson was hero worshipped at the time and not just because of tiktok so i'd imagine he spent more time signing autographs that having to deal with gangbangers.

tate could well end up running the place for all we know, though i doubt it. but this nonsense that he'll just be insta top dog cause he's a big fella is just silly. the world inside a prison doesn't work the same way the outside one does.

I saw a Romanian ex-con interviewed and they don't have gangs in Romanian prisons. Romanian prisoners generally mind their own business. They are less institutionialised and violent than in the US for example who have far longer sentences and have less hope to get out anytime soon.

People generally don't pick fights with 6'3 professional fighters in prison anyway. Sure you could shank anyone, but why would you? You get caught with a weapon you can go into solitary confinement and/or get more prison time. The same with violence/stabbing/killing. I think you can only spend 100 Euros a month in Romanian prisons too.

Tates risk is basically someone inside who is paid by someone to inflict on him. They dont do segregation like we do, well they do, but its not as well enforced. (IE you could do a relatively minor offence and end up with a serial killer as a cell mate)
If there is no one in Romania with any particular gripe with the funds and or power to get to him then I am sure he will be "fine". (Big assumption hes found guilty of course)

If he is however "wanted" then the sorts of corruption in Romania would likely see cell switches etc to make him available. Everyone needs to sleep eventually.
One of the main issues would be the prisons are overcrowded so hes unlikely to end up in solitary unless they can wrangle something.

Realistically only Tate plus a few of his circle know if hes really done what hes accused of.
He has both UK and US citizenship, if hes guilty hes probably best off trying to get a fairly quick transfer to serve his term in the UK.

tateincels.jpg

I saw a Romanian ex-con interviewed and they don't have gangs in Romanian prisons. Romanian prisoners generally mind their own business. They are less institutionialised and violent than in the US for example who have far longer sentences and have less hope to get out anytime soon.

People generally don't pick fights with 6'3 professional fighters in prison anyway. Sure you could shank anyone, but why would you? You get caught with a weapon you can go into solitary confinement and/or get more prison time. The same with violence/stabbing/killing. I think you can only spend 100 Euros a month in Romanian prisons too.

They definitely do have gangs in Romanian prisons, it's quite evident in the documentary adam mentioned above.

We're not talking about an individual picking a fight with him either. Additionally, when I mentioned money being his saving grace, I wasn't talking about the set amount he's allowed to spend inside the prison. It's what he would be able to arrange outside of the prison with the relevant people to secure his protection.

Personally if I had a knife I would not want to try and attack a 6'2 former professional kick boxer, MMA fighter, or boxer, you'd probably get one shot at slashing them then you'd get cracked so hard you'd wake up barely able to remember your own name.

You honestly think it happens face to face? it will be in the back or back of the neck while he is just stood around at sat down. They might cause a distraction by a fight breaking out and in the chaos someone quickly shanks him. Doesn't matter how hard someone is, a could have stab wounds to the torso or neck still puts you on the deck.

He has so much money surely he will live a cushty life in Prison. Especially a Romanian one.

How many years does he get for what he has done?

Even if he gets 20 years he will still come out in his mid 50's to millions of pounds. (I am sure he still has plenty stashed away). Enjoy 20-30 years of retirement whilst never having to work a day.

Also now he has been charged does he go back to prison or still under house arrest as I have no idea how the Romanian system works?

If they get him on the organised crime charge then they'll likely strip him of any money they can get their hands on as the proceeds of crime. Any money in any other EU country might well be vunerable as well. If he has some stashed in the Middle East that is likely safe.

Back
Top Bottom