Tate Brothers - Round 2

Where's all the articles about current tiktok men asking to speak to children on their own? Or the mass amount of grooming going on by grown men on discord/tik tok groups convincing young men/woman to change their sex and leave their families.

I've looked I can't find any, yet I personally know families devasted by these groups and none by Tate (not that may not be).
Hope you are sure these "grown men" identify as men or you are way out of line sir.

Do keep up, it's misogyny today ;) If you actually used your mental faculties before spouting out insults you'd see the irony in calling me a racist whilst I am defending a mixed race Muslim, by the way...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: B&W
Do keep up, it's misogyny today ;) If you actually used your mental faculties before spouting out insults you'd see the irony in calling me a racist whilst I am defending a mixed race Muslim, by the way...

No irony, its just because you have a hierarchical group of deplorable traits weighted to your own skewed view of importance which leads to these scenarios where you can support a mixed race Muslim just because their advocacy of misogyny outweighs your racism.

No difference to how a racist football supporter can still support a talented black player on their team.

No irony, its just because you have a hierarchical group of deplorable traits weighted to your own skewed view of importance which leads to these scenarios where you can support a mixed race Muslim just because their advocacy of misogyny outweighs your racism.

No difference to how a racist football supporter can still support a talented black player on their team.

So basically it's mocking me because I can balance my views on people by my strength of agreement and disagreement with many facets of their actions, opinions and origins, although the lack of such nuance goes pretty much uncommented on in now, let me think, say the Russian thread?

So basically it's mocking me because

No, you are mocked because you gleefully broadcast your racist and mysoginstic views on a daily basis

I can balance my views on people by my strength of agreement and disagreement with many facets of their actions, opinions and origins,

Which is exactly what I said you do, it's just the basis of their actions, opinions and origins that you make your balance on that is called into question

although the lack of such nuance goes pretty much uncommented on in now, let me think, say the Russian thread?

I know right, on one hand we have Russians virtually commiting genocide against their neighbour, but on the other they are drunken backward blowhards who hate gays. I can see why you are conflicted.

The grindset culture has absolutely taken off and the vast majority of those "teaching" it are absolute frauds.

The likes of Gary Vee kicked it all off, but he's fallen by the wayside and much more extreme individuals have taken the reigns.

Last edited:
<SNIP>

I know right, on one hand we have Russians virtually commiting genocide against their neighbour, but on the other they are drunken backward blowhards who hate gays. I can see why you are conflicted.

And it's me that hates foreigners and makes sweeping derogatory statements about them? <LOL>

Everyone knock it off with the personal attacks and the red pill / blue pill nonsense.

Debate the topic at hand here - Tate's arrest and allegations, otherwise thread bans or even a thread nuke like the last thread will be on its way.

Not just Tate making crazy amounts of money out of gullible people.

If that is anything like The Landmark Forum then it is a cult imo. I saw a mate meet a girl who was into that, he got sucked in, spent £ thousands and then ended up ditching all his mates for just the Landmark Forum lot, even ditched his mum who raised him as a single parent. I would never have believed it possible as he worshiped his mum before he met her and that organisation. Some people are just gullible idiots I guess.

Not sure if this was already posted in the old thread so i suppose i'd better get this in while it's still open. :)

Just to add to this and I'm by no means defending Tate, the journalist (Matt Shea) that did this went on to issue an apology saying it has led to a lot of misunderstanding. He's now left Vice and wants to do his own documentary "covering all angles" on Tate :cry:

Back
Top Bottom