Tate Brothers - Round 2

Now now you need to remember to figure in which day it is.

Only yesterday or the day before he was talking about making his Mrs disappear so he could get a younger model.
Today hes thinking shes fantasising about a bit of rough.
Its the same equivalent to us blokes who fancy a bit with an air head but very tasty blonde, once its done its a bit meh.
Simple animal instinct to be attracted to the prime specimen. Problem is we aren't very good judges of that.

I suspect the later is actually more likely, shes up for getting something to satisfy her as she thinks shes missing out and she does actually exist ;)

You argue it out amongst yourselves, seems there's some wild disparity occurring over my relationship with my wife (imaginary or real, like the pub, or the Confederate flag).

Meanwhile, keep a watchful eye on the female partners if some mouthy, charismatic, half well dressed, exuding wealth, none PC, muscly bloke is around in your social scene, you'll see what I mean.... ;) The supposedly liberal bints who haven't seen much of them are the worst... It's like their first sip of strong alcohol.

"Tates" are all around, taking the candy off the self righteous, politically correct and naive.

My wife is of the opinion that those males who most roundly condemn Andrew Tate are likely to be firmly under an oppressive female thumb and are probably as sexually charismatic and intoxicating as a comatose Marty Feldman.
I must be the exception then. I’m torn between going for a bike ride, playing the computer or tinkering in the shed, while the missus finishes the dishes and gets the kids school stuff ready so I’m definitely not under the thumb. I’m also a double hard sexy barsteward :)

Last edited:
I must be the exception then. I’m torn between going for a bike ride, playing the computer or tinkering in the shed, while the missus finishes the dishes and gets the kids school stuff ready so I’m definitely not under the thumb. I’m also a double hard sexy barsteward :)

You got it made! Maybe fill the vacuum Andrew Tate looks likely to leave? ;)

You argue it out amongst yourselves, seems there's some wild disparity occurring over my relationship with my wife (imaginary or real, like the pub, or the Confederate flag).

Meanwhile, keep a watchful eye on the female partners if some mouthy, charismatic, half well dressed, exuding wealth, none PC, muscly bloke is around in your social scene, you'll see what I mean.... ;) The supposedly liberal bints who haven't seen much of them are the worst... It's like their first sip of strong alcohol.

"Tates" are all around, taking the candy off the self righteous, politically correct and naive.

TBH it sounds like this man Chris has a bit of a thing for men that are mouthy, charismatic, half well dressed, exuding wealth, none PC, muscly blokes. No shame in that mate but no need to project onto others. Maybe we could help print Andrew Tate topless pix onto your bed covers for you.

Its amazing the characters the right embrace. That idiot 2.41 in saying he's learnt from Tate that the matrix is real and matrix attacks are real. It couldn't be that their hero is just the scum bag he has told us he is for years, oh no it couldn't be that simple, its all a conspiracy to bring down "alpha" conservative men. We really are surrounded by idiots and if these guys are fathers then no doubt their sons are going to be lucky to be well adjusted young men.
As opposed to what? Raising your teen to be a pansexual cat moonflower while pumping them full of puberty blockers?

There is a middle to all this somewhere, I wouldnt throw stones and pretend like the left is the high ground though, you just look like an idiot.

TBH it sounds like this man Chris has a bit of a thing for men that are mouthy, charismatic, half well dressed, exuding wealth, none PC, muscly blokes. No shame in that mate but no need to project onto others. Maybe we could help print Andrew Tate topless pix onto your bed covers for you.

Interesting. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour. Go for it. ;)

As opposed to what? Raising your teen to be a pansexual cat moonflower while pumping them full of puberty blockers?

There is a middle to all this somewhere, I wouldnt throw stones and pretend like the left is the high ground though, you just look like an idiot.

Where on this forum have I suggested such a thing? If you've seen my posts in the various Trans threads I clearly said nothing should be done to children. In fact I'm quite outspoken on children not being indoctrinated into anything full stop. Be that LGBQT or religion. What adults do to themselves is their business.

So what is your point? Or didn't you have one and just felt you needed to defend some right wing nut job conspiracy theorist in that video?

Last edited:
Where on this forum have I suggested such a thing? If you've seen my posts in the Trans thread I clearly said nothing should be done to children. In fact I'm quite outspoken on children not being indoctrinated into anything full stop. Be that LGBQT or religion. What adults do to themselves is their business.

So what is your point? Or didn't you have one and just felt you needed to defend some right wing nut job conspiracy theorist in that video?
You're suggesting that these "right wing nut jobs" won't have balanced children, yet the left wing nut jobs are doing infinitely more damage to the next generation. Maybe don't make such daft blanket statements next time if you're so fragile having your statements picked apart.

You're suggesting that these "right wing nut jobs" won't have balanced children, yet the left wing nut jobs are doing infinitely more damage to the next generation. Maybe don't make such daft blanket statements next time if you're so fragile having your statements picked apart.

Is my statement wrong? Do you think people with such a twisted world view and who believe in conspiracy nonsense, see Tate as a hero are a good role model for children? Would you want them raising your kids? Pretty much guarantee those kids will be damaged. You just came in with some whataboutism.

You're comparing brainwashing children into neo-fascist dishonest mindsets as the same or/as beng better than having the empathy to understand some children may feel they are a different gender

Personally I do feel there is an issue with pushing young trans people to have life altering surgery but we should always respect their opinions, feelings, identity and needs while respecting them.

But that's all whataboutism into you defending an absolute numpty.

Is my statement wrong? Do you think people with such a twisted world view and who believe in conspiracy nonsense, see Tate as a hero are a good role model for children? Would you want them raising your kids? Pretty much guarantee those kids will be damaged. You just came in with some whataboutism.

This is an alternative situation where the government believed it necessary to have to tell head teachers this:

Heads should stop teachers allowing children to identify as cats, says No 10

Students allowed to identify as dinosaurs, horses and moons, amid warnings teachers should address incidents as a safeguarding issue
By Tony Diver, Whitehall Correspondent 20 June 2023 • 3:05pm

Headteachers should intervene to stop children identifying as moons, cats or other “neo genders”, Downing Street has said.

A spokesman for the prime minister said children should not be influenced by the “personal views” of teachers when discussing transgender issues.

Rishi Sunak’s official spokesman addressed the story on Tuesday after the Telegraph revealed a Year 8 student was described as “despicable” by their teacher for objecting to the idea that a person could identify as a cat.

Students in schools across Britain have been allowed to identify as dinosaurs,...blah blah...

It might be prudent for sympathetic teachers to remind those pupils identifying as cats that they need to be microchipped by UK law after June 2024 ;)....

Last edited:
This is an alternative situation where the government believed it necessary to have to tell head teachers this:

Heads should stop teachers allowing children to identify as cats, says No 10

Students allowed to identify as dinosaurs, horses and moons, amid warnings teachers should address incidents as a safeguarding issue
By Tony Diver, Whitehall Correspondent 20 June 2023 • 3:05pm

Headteachers should intervene to stop children identifying as moons, cats or other “neo genders”, Downing Street has said.

A spokesman for the prime minister said children should not be influenced by the “personal views” of teachers when discussing transgender issues.

Rishi Sunak’s official spokesman addressed the story on Tuesday after the Telegraph revealed a Year 8 student was described as “despicable” by their teacher for objecting to the idea that a person could identify as a cat.

Students in schools across Britain have been allowed to identify as dinosaurs,...blah blah....

haven't got to blow up your doll before bedtime? Or does it have a built in pump?

Personally if I had a knife I would not want to try and attack a 6'2 former professional kick boxer, MMA fighter, or boxer, you'd probably get one shot at slashing them then you'd get cracked so hard you'd wake up barely able to remember your own name.
He’s a professional kick boxer in the sense I’m a professional cyclist (I have probably amassed a three figure prize pot over my decade long “career”).

He’s a professional kick boxer in the sense I’m a professional cyclist (I have probably amassed a three figure prize pot over my decade long “career”).

He was number one in Europe. Right?

2nd best in the world.

I'm sure it's equivalent though.

He was number one in Europe. Right?

2nd best in the world.

I'm sure it's equivalent though.
In a poor organisation in a minority sport.

I technically hold a world record but I don’t crow about it because a) the ratifying organisation is tiny and b) the pool of competitors is also very small as a result. I’m self aware enough to recognise I’m **** compared to actual pros and if I went up against them it would be embarrassing. Sadly Tate doesn’t have the same level of awareness. AFAIK there are also rumblings as to how much of his record is actually genuine. It must be incredibly hard to verify.

In a poor organisation in a minority sport.

I technically hold a world record but I don’t crow about it because a) the ratifying organisation is tiny and b) the pool of competitors is also very small as a result. I’m self aware enough to recognise I’m **** compared to actual pros and if I went up against them it would be embarrassing. Sadly Tate doesn’t have the same level of awareness. AFAIK there are also rumblings as to how much of his record is actually genuine. It must be incredibly hard to verify.

Fair enough. I just went by Wikipedia, as I know nothing about kickboxing orginsations.

Back
Top Bottom