Tate Brothers - Round 2

Am I misreading your post ?

1 Btc is currently about £23,500, 21 would be worth currently £495,000 ish .. $630,000 ish not $500m ( about £390,000,000)

At Btcs absolute high of around £51,000, it would be just over £1m, a nice amount yes, but a small percentage of £390 million .

Your right I forgot it was $M they were claiming and not $K

Looking more I think most of the claims on his wealth originate from Tate himself and are probably pumped up significantly as part of the act

When Trump gets back in he'll probably leverage that dump Tate is in and get him released based on his US citizenship. Then they can have a bunga bunga style party in memory of good old Berlusconi. No chance of old God save the Queen, man getting involved.

When Trump gets back in he'll probably leverage that dump Tate is in and get him released based on his US citizenship. Then they can have a bunga bunga style party in memory of good old Berlusconi. No chance of old God save the Queen, man getting involved.
His son might be up for it though...

Maybe, these sorts are typically very difficult to value.
There was talk historically of $1M for some of his fights which was supposed to be behind most of his wealth.
Coudl all be BS. Certainly any claims on wealth by Tate himself I wuold consider BS ;)
Even as the most casual barely even registering as fan of kickboxing, I a million percent can tell you he never made a million a fight, maybe in Baht.

Is the event where he won his title at for reference of the size of these events and looking at his record he had one fight in K1

Last edited:
Maybe, these sorts are typically very difficult to value.
There was talk historically of $1M for some of his fights which was supposed to be behind most of his wealth.
Coudl all be BS. Certainly any claims on wealth by Tate himself I wuold consider BS ;)

If the BTC seizure was true 21 would be the majority of his wealth I would say.

Its completely possible hes a Trump though your right.

Edit to add the BTC "source" https://www.binance.com/en/feed/post/673563

Edit 2, some claims Andrew had 5 in his gfs hardware wallet, and Tristan had 16.

Views seem to differ on some details but the recovery of 21 BTC seems fairly well accepted.

None of his fights would have done close to 1m. They were small shows with little TV interest. He himself said when he finished fighting he had 75k in savings

I'm sure most of his supposed wealth is his projection of wealth but you'd imagine both the webcam business and then the Hustler University made some decent money. The documentary shot about him was at a Hustler University summer camp and they had about 100 guys paying something 20k each to attend the event. Then you have all his online subscribers paying £40 a month. You only need to average 10,000 to hit 40k a month

It looks like most of his cars were probably leased.

Even as the most casual barely even registering as fan of kickboxing, I a million percent can tell you he never made a million a fight, maybe in Baht.

Is the event where he won his title at for reference of the size of these events and looking at his record he had one fight in K1
None of his fights would have done close to 1m. They were small shows with little TV interest. He himself said when he finished fighting he had 75k in savings

I'm sure most of his supposed wealth is his projection of wealth but you'd imagine both the webcam business and then the Hustler University made some decent money. The documentary shot about him was at a Hustler University summer camp and they had about 100 guys paying something 20k each to attend the event. Then you have all his online subscribers paying £40 a month. You only need to average 10,000 to hit 40k a month

It looks like most of his cars were probably leased.

Yep agree. It seems his wealth and money from fights has increased over the years rather than being grounded at what it was when he finished.

I think a lot is bad reporting where they lazily pick up others work and stuff morphs, plus of course he is talking it all up.

Yep agree. It seems his wealth and money from fights has increased over the years rather than being grounded at what it was when he finished.

I think a lot is bad reporting where they lazily pick up others work and stuff morphs, plus of course he is talking it all up.
There's certainly been a lot of growth in news sites just scrubbing data about personalities and doing precisely zero due diligence on the accuracy of the article that gets **** out of their automated scribe.

What does surprise me the most about all this is that Tate, a mixed race muslim convert is held in high regards by @Chris Wilson

Don't forget "From a broken home", too. There's a lad on here from Birmingham who is a Muslim, I forget his forum name, I usually rub along OK with him, too. Maybe I can like some races more than others and think there's too much immigration without actually hating all none English and all immigrants?

Don't forget "From a broken home", too. There's a lad on here from Birmingham who is a Muslim, I forget his forum name, I usually rub along OK with him, too. Maybe I can like some races more than others and think there's too much immigration without actually hating all none English and all immigrants?

No Chris I think you got on board without all the facts and now you just double down on it.

Last edited:
My wife is of the opinion that those males who most roundly condemn Andrew Tate are likely to be firmly under an oppressive female thumb and are probably as sexually charismatic and intoxicating as a comatose Marty Feldman.

Probably 80% jealousy, 20% their posts are proof read pre uploading :)

She claims if women say they don't ever secretly have inklings of being sexually molested by a handsome and powerful man they're either lying or have hormonal issues.

I'm going through her phone log later.... ;) What's the international dialling code from Romania?

Your wife sounds a bit mental. Tell me... what is it about rapists and sexual traffickers that the pair of you admire so much?

I wonder if Elon Musk could help Andrew? Put some pressure on Romania?

When was the case heard and the guilty verdict returned? I seem to have missed this....

Tbh it doesn't sound like you have much faith in him being innocent either and hoping for Elon and/or Trump come to the rescue.

Back
Top Bottom