Tate Brothers - Round 2

People on here need to remain objective. Yes, you might not like him, but you need to acknowledge that being locked up for months on end without any evidence is a massive abuse of power, a violation of basic human rights.

Let it play out now that he's been charged, if there's actual credible evidence then fair play, let him serve justice. This thread would look very different if it involved an individual on the other side of the political or social spectrum. You can't be advocate for justice just for people you like.

I don't need to do anything.

99.9% sure a lot of his fans would also say that when you go to another country you respect their culture and what have you so long as it's doesn't involve Tate respecting that culture of course. He made the mistake of not being rich enough for his big mouth when opting for Romania to run his pimping business which last I checked isn't particularly 'family-values' friendly for the attempt at saying he's a Conservative.

People on here need to remain objective. Yes, you might not like him, but you need to acknowledge that being locked up for months on end without any evidence is a massive abuse of power, a violation of basic human rights.

Let it play out now that he's been charged, if there's actual credible evidence then fair play, let him serve justice. This thread would look very different if it involved an individual on the other side of the political or social spectrum. You can't be advocate for justice just for people you like.

Welcome to many Western countries justice systems. There are suspects sitting in jail on remand for years in the US. And it sounds like they did have evidence, they had to show it to the judge, they just didn't show it to us. That is the way it can work in some countries. Now he has a trial they will produce the evidence in discovery.

Yes it is and I do have some sympathy for his situation, but he chose to live there because of the easily accessible corruption and lax sexual assault laws. He made his bed now he's lying in it.

He better have some better answers in court to the ones he give in the BBC interview.

It will be interesting to see the evidence. Because so far most of it is circumstantial. His own words can show what type of guy he is, a sleeze ball.

They need to have someone close to him that as been involved in the operation to testify against him.

He better have some better answers in court to the ones he give in the BBC interview.

It will be interesting to see the evidence. Because so far most of it is circumstantial. His own words can show what type of guy he is, a sleeze ball.

They need to have someone close to him that as been involved in the operation to testify against him.
His own word will be used against him, as the idiot has so much of his bullcrap on video :D

Yes it is and I do have some sympathy for his situation, but he chose to live there because of the easily accessible corruption and lax sexual assault laws. He made his bed now he's lying in it.

He seems like an angry misogynist if you ask me.

Last edited:
The guy seems to be like many on social media.

Loud, shouty, showy and deluded but fooling millions of simpletons that "you can be just like me if you listen to what I say"

I couldn't give a crap how much money he has, the cars he drives, the fact he can fly on private jets, surround himself with hookers or that "he is a lot richer than you mate." It doesn't change the fact he is odious.

He speaks for simps who believe themselves Al Capone, little more and appeals to those who fall for his crap and believe trinkets and brands make success and that they too will be flying Leajet soon.

I suspect he is as bent as hell, but that's for the courts to find out.

What an interview. I urge all haters and supporters to check out Tuckers interview.

You won't ever get that on Threads

I’d rather inject bleach into my bell end than watch either of those two smegheads.

No surprise Cucker went for a Tate interview though given his Twitter shows huge drop in viewing figures.

Last edited:
I do worry about the education system. This forum needs some balance. Not to mention the banning of any debate in the Ukraine thread. I now realise why there are no alternative opinions there, the mods have banned everyone.

Back
Top Bottom