Tate Brothers - Round 2

This forum needs some balance.
Posting a 150 minute video with no tldr isn't going to do that though. Stick a summary with it and you might get somewhere...

I wondered who would be the first to post the Tucker/Tate interview in a glowing light.
I had money on C "Unit" Kent or Chris "On a beach with Tom Hanks" Wilson to be fair :(

Certainly wasn't your wife ;)
SW7aJ.gif

I do worry about the education system. This forum needs some balance. Not to mention the banning of any debate in the Ukraine thread. I now realise why there are no alternative opinions there, the mods have banned everyone.

Has anyone suggested you be banned? No, then what are you talking about. I can think of several members who would salivate as they hit the play button. Though a lot of us would rather eat crushed glass than watch Tucker Carlson, the man spreads lies and hate for $, attention and some twisted ideology. Then add a complete scum bag who is indicted for rape, sex trafficking and organised crime. And you wonder why people are saying no thanks?

Common Tate L.

BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — A court in Romania’s capital on Tuesday ruled to extend by another 30 days the house arrest of Andrew Tate, the divisive social media influencer who is charged with rape, human trafficking and forming a criminal gang to sexually exploit women.

The decision at the Bucharest Tribunal comes a month after prosecutors formally indicted the 36-year-old social media star along with his brother Tristan and two Romanian women in the same case. All four defendants — who were arrested in late December near Bucharest and have denied the allegations against them — will remain under house arrest for 30 more days.

(
Source).

:D

Innocent until proven guilty, so the reason these delays are happening is obviously because they have trouble with the case.
But yet you are happy that injustice is happening because he might be hurting your feelings.

It's likely Tate has a decent legal team and the police there are making absolutely sure their case is water tight.

Were you not the poster rooting for RU in the Ukraine thread? If so, it's funny how you are upset at the supposed injustice towards Tate but cool with the invasion of another country.

You may want to start looking at better horses to back.

Innocent until proven guilty, so the reason these delays are happening is obviously because they have trouble with the case.
But yet you are happy that injustice is happening because he might be hurting your feelings.
Maybe it is an injustice, but not quite how you think it is...

https://law.lclark.edu/live/news/8292-why-do-trials-take-so-long-in-romania

Once a case is presented to the first instance (trial) court, cases do not proceed as quickly as they do in the United States. In fact, trials may take a few months or a few years. One main reason for the length of trials is that in Romania the first instance judge (the trial judge) hears between 20-40 criminal cases on a single day. So unlike in the United States system where once trial starts a judge hears matters related to that case each day until that trial concludes, in Romania the judge is managing all of his or her cases each day. The result is that each case is usually only on the judge’s calendar once a month, and a typical “simple” criminal trial will last at least several months.
I suppose you'd prefer if Romania went back to it's Securitate days and just shot him in his house?

Last edited:
Romania has to find some way of finding them guilty for something as it will be real humiliation for them on the world stage if they dont.

I suppose if you base yourself somewhere due to the lack of oversight and process it cuts both ways.

Romania has to find some way of finding them guilty for something as it will be real humiliation for them on the world stage if they dont.

I suppose if you base yourself somewhere due to the lack of oversight and process it cuts both ways.
Didn't you assume Huw Edwards is guilty of some major crimes?

Does the same not apply to Andrew Tate, or are you just a hypocrite as I suspected?

Back
Top Bottom