Tate Brothers - Round 2

Seems like a great example of confirmation bias and a demonstration of the importance of context tbh.

Not sticking up for Tate but that video is disingenuous.

Instead of posting short clips (I'm sure that was a criticism earlier in the thread in terms of him being taken out of context), why not just get to the point?

Do you really think that giving money to charity and not being a **** head around your own daughter absolves you of everything else?

Instead of posting short clips (I'm sure that was a criticism earlier in the thread in terms of him being taken out of context), why not just get to the point?

Do you really think that giving money to charity and not being a **** head around your own daughter absolves you of everything else?

I haven't seen any evidence that he's done anything else except some vague accusations denied by the actual victims.

Honestly you'd think someone with a young daughter would maybe have a little bit of emotional insight/clarity to not do the type of things hes been accused of?

I haven't seen any evidence that he's done anything else except some vague accusations denied by the actual victims.

But some evidence of him giving to charity and not being a misogynist to his own daughter is enough to prove he's a good guy, right?

The victims denying the allegations aren't the whole story, as I'm pretty sure has been pointed out earlier in the thread.

But some evidence of him giving to charity and not being a misogynist to his own daughter is enough to prove he's a good guy, right?

The victims denying the allegations aren't the whole story, as I'm pretty sure has been pointed out earlier in the thread.

I don't know if he's bad or good, I do know I don't trust the media when they tell me something is bad.

Last week Nigel Farage was kicked out of a bank according to the BBC because he fell below a wealth threshold and it was nothing to do with politics, now all those bank bosses have quit. We are constantly lied to.

Aye you can be an utterly unpleasant person to people you don't deem important*, and you can donate to charity or do all sorts of charity work in public but be an utter monster in private.

Jimmy Saville is probably the most well known in recent history here in the UK, on paper a top notch guy who raised millions for charity and spent countless hours haunting hospitals, or the hosts of priests who are now known to have been etremely virtuous and pious in public but molesting young kids in private.

Historically from memory some of the worst people in all sorts of businesses did things like built and donated to churches, hostels for elderly sailors and orphanages, but were also trading in slaves, or helping things like piracy (and indeed potentially creating those orphans they so generously helped).

So no, I don't take a couple of acts of charity and a glowing recommendation from a family member as meaning much, just the same way I don't romanticize the Krays because they were good to their mum and gave to charity/the poor at times.

*IIRC one of the key narcissistic traits, as well sociopathic (and from memory many CEO's etc are borderline, as being able to be ruthless has a lot of overlap).

Last edited:
I don't know if he's bad or good, I do know I don't trust the media when they tell me something is bad.

Last week Nigel Farage was kicked out of a bank according to the BBC because he fell below a wealth threshold and it was nothing to do with politics, now all those bank bosses have quit. We are constantly lied to.

So what was the purpose of posting the videos? That's another form of media, by the way.

The Farage whataboutery is a completely different situation. Perhaps you should address the point you made about the only evidence being vague allegations that have already been denied by the victims. Which victims exactly, and are they all?

So what was the purpose of posting the videos? That's another form of media, by the way.

The Farage whataboutery is a completely different situation. Perhaps you should address the point you made about the only evidence being vague allegations that have already been denied by the victims. Which victims exactly, and are they all?

We don't know because we haven't seen any evidence, 2 of the victims have said they aren't victims.

Can you show me a video of someone saying they are victims? Or someone who personally knows him saying he's a bad guy, sociopathic, liar, etc? They just don't exist. It's all unnamed people the BBC dug up from 10 years ago with financial incentives.

We don't know because we haven't seen any evidence, 2 of the victims have said they aren't victims.

Can you show me a video of someone saying they are victims? Or someone who personally knows him saying he's a bad guy, sociopathic, liar, etc? They just don't exist. It's all unnamed people the BBC dug up from 10 years ago with financial incentives.

So he's been detained for so long solely on the basis of the allegations of two people, neither of whom are actually victims? Do the other victims simply not count because they haven't spoken out?

As this is an active case in Romania, we haven't yet received any definitive evidence. Are you suggesting that it's common practice for alleged victims to circulate videos that could potentially be construed as defamatory during an ongoing legal investigation?

It might be worth looking at some of the most prolific criminal sex cases over the years and see how many victims are actually willing to go public, even when there's incontrovertible evidence. The guy in Japan who murdered Lucie Blackman, for example, he videotaped most of his abuse and there were about 400 confirmed victims, only 8 came forward even though many of them were shown what happened to them when they were unconcious.

Last edited:
So he's been detained for so long solely on the basis of the allegations of two people, neither of whom are actually victims? Do the other victims simply not count because they haven't spoken out?

As this is an active case in Romania, we haven't yet received any definitive evidence. Are you suggesting that it's common practice for alleged victims to circulate videos that could potentially be construed as defamatory during an ongoing legal investigation?

I'm saying there's been a whole lot of hysteria around Andrew Tate, he was banned from all forms of social media despite not breaking any of their rules, he is very outspoken against things like Feminism and Covid, he's very much against "the establishment" and their narrative, and now he's facing some vague charges and being labelled a sex offender by the main stream media. I am highly skeptical of this until I've seen some actual victims. According to him the charges actually relate to girls performing Tik-tok videos and him taking the absolutely meagre amount of money Tik-tok pay creators for videos, that isn't sex trafficking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom