Tate Brothers - Round 2

Absolutely. Could be even higher if you consider innocent men that got prosecuted.

The vast majority of the accusations are so hilariously false they get tossed out the second some scrutiny falls upon them.

Real rapes are so incredibly rare they make it into the national news followed by protests etc. when they happen once in a blue moon.
Did you get this off your Tate brand 'Narrative of the day' toilet paper?

Last edited:
Shouldn’t it be both pretty much equally.
Of course but in the current climate sons definitely need some extra care and protection.

Thing is I guarantee you do know women that have been sexually assaulted or raped. That you don't know says they clearly don't trust you.
I'm not going to dignify this with a serious answer. Enjoy being some cray cray's emotional tampon.

Last edited:
I'm not one to swallow the narrative - remotely - but Tate is obviously a complete grifter. One look at his website or one of those cringe videos where he's posing in front of a supercar promising to teach you how to break free from the Matrix...yeah.
If you pay for one of those courses he probably just tells you to buy lots of houses and rent them out, or start your own 'how to be successful' training courses and sell them.
That doesn't make him a rapist/trafficker, but in the interview with the BBC he came across as a narcissistic psychopath, which IMO significantly increases the chance of being a rapist/trafficker.
He's conveniently converted to Islam because he knows he'll gain a new fanbase of men who both don't care about his views on women, and lap up the conspiracy theories.
Just reeks of conman. I was amazed how popular he seems to be.

I'm not one to swallow the narrative - remotely - but Tate is obviously a complete grifter. One look at his website or one of those cringe videos where he's posing in front of a supercar promising to teach you how to break free from the Matrix...yeah.
If you pay for one of those courses he probably just tells you to buy lots of houses and rent them out, or start your own 'how to be successful' training courses and sell them.
That doesn't make him a rapist/trafficker, but in the interview with the BBC he came across as a narcissistic psychopath, which IMO significantly increases the chance of being a rapist/trafficker.
He's conveniently converted to Islam because he knows he'll gain a new fanbase of men who both don't care about his views on women, and lap up the conspiracy theories.

Sadly he seems to be pretty good at what he does and has found a willing group of disaffected young men to turn into followers. It’s sad that there are so many damaged young men out there looking for easy answers to life’s problems that they are sucked in by such an obvious chancer.

and rape cases getting charged is declining year on year but accusations aren't. 1.3% get charged.
I don't think you comprehend how damning this is for women. Nothing will change until false accusers face serious repercussions.

Not to mention how wasteful it is for police and court resources and the cost to the average tax payer. Every single allegation is taken with the utmost seriousness.

Last edited:
Sadly he seems to be pretty good at what he does and has found a willing group of disaffected young men to turn into followers. It’s sad that there are so many damaged young men out there looking for easy answers to life’s problems that they are sucked in by such an obvious chancer.

For sure. There's definitely a problem with the increasing number of young men left out of society in one way or another, or generally lacking meaning.
Some of these ended up following Jordan Peterson, who actually talked a lot of sense in the 12 Rules For Life era before he completely lost the plot in recent years, I completely understood that.
What's different here is the seemingly obvious grift at play. Perhaps I'm too old and have seen too many con artists to be able to empathise with falling for it, in the same way obvious scams are obvious to someone who's used computers all their life and seem every scam under the sun.

You know people on Youtube have signed up to his website and made money out of the methods he shows on the courses? I know you wouldn't actually bother checking these things out, but if the content is actually worth while, is he still a grifter?

I don't think you comprehend how damning this is for women. Nothing will change until false accusers face serious repercussions.

Not to mention how wasteful it is for police and court resources and the cost to the average tax payer. Every single allegation is taken with the utmost seriousness.

I don’t think you can comprehend how difficult it is to charge someone for sexual assault.

You know people on Youtube have signed up to his website and made money out of the methods he shows on the courses? I know you wouldn't actually bother checking these things out, but if the content is actually worth while, is he still a grifter?

I'm willing to accept that some people might make some money from his videos.
But people have been selling 'how to get rich' content in one form or other forever. How many people ever got rich? Not many. How many 'secrets' to success are there? None.

Here's a snip from one of his multiple websites;

"In Andrew Tate Course Section 3 you will learn about Million Dollar Webcam Business.
Thе TATE WEBCAM program allows you to turn bеautiful womеn into COLD HARD CASH
What’s thе only thing bеttеr than hanging around with bеautiful womеn? Bеing paid to do it! This coursе will also tеach you how to makе $30k profit from only 3 girls. And how to start thе businеss from zеro."

What is it, $1m or $30k? $30k profit per year, per month? What ways exist to convince three beautiful women to start camming, but give you some of the money instead of just doing it themselves and keeping all of it?
This is next to the 'How to be a top G' course...
And of course there is an affiliate link, get $30 for referring someone.

It is possible he's not a grifter while seemingly displaying all the signals of being one. I just think it's very unlikely.

For sure. There's definitely a problem with the increasing number of young men left out of society in one way or another, or generally lacking meaning.

That's what happens when the idea having an education, getting a job, finding a woman, marriage, having the house and kids. Then retire on a decent pension. Just like the Boomer generation and some Gen X'ers.

Now, they go through the education system (at great cost) get a job which doesn't pay well with inflation eating away at their minimum wage job. Cant get onto the properly ladder because of the overvalued housing market and women just ignore them for a number of reasons, such as earning more than men. Therefore they can drop the idea of having kids. So the men think, whats the point!?!?! Better to stay at home, smoke, drink, play computers games, do whatever unproductive for long amounts of time. As being an average man isn't good enough anymore in society.

Queue The Tate's coming along and saying, what they are saying. Getting a large following of young men.

This is what happens when you have absent fathers in the home, broken families and single parent households.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom