Tate Brothers - Round 2

I've seen a couple of his vids previously, don't think the one linked is very good. imo he's letting his personal bias impact his opinion on the subject matter - his previous on tate are a lot better - could just be the more 'informal' setting for this video though.

Last edited:
Oh look! Diddums is crying because someone criticised his hero

Not at all, he's no hero of mine, i just think the lad's done well for someone of mixed race from a broken home, and his views on women don't offend or bother me at all.

Your comment is yet another example of how many of left wing persuasion show no nuance, have no shades of grey in their opinions. They should have "Love" and "Hate" tattooed on their appendages.

I was just musing on how dreadful the members of the legal "profession" are these days that people choose to cite. In this particular instance his delivery of a supposedly pre prepared piece given without pressure or interruption, is disjointed, rambling and somewhat gratingly obviously biased.

Contrast with speeches from the likes of Rees-Mogg and the brilliant oratory of Enoch Powell, whether you like their politics or persona is irrelevant, they are and were superb at delivery. In the modern legal world, Carman was brilliant, viper like, but with a touch of subtle humour. Judges and juries and most of the media loved him alike.

Andrew Green has decided that if someone is described as a decent bloke by most women who actually know him, those women are stupid and have simply been conned by a narcissist.

Not at all, he's no hero of mine, i just think the lad's done well for someone of mixed race from a broken home, and his views on women don't offend or bother me at all.

Your comment is yet another example of how many of left wing persuasion show no nuance, have no shades of grey in their opinions. They should have "Love" and "Hate" tattooed on their appendages.

I was just musing on how dreadful the members of the legal "profession" are these days that people choose to cite. In this particular instance his delivery of a supposedly pre prepared piece given without pressure or interruption, is disjointed, rambling and somewhat gratingly obviously biased.

Contrast with speeches from the likes of Rees-Mogg and the brilliant oratory of Enoch Powell, whether you like their politics or persona is irrelevant, they are and were superb at delivery. In the modern legal world, Carman was brilliant, viper like, but with a touch of subtle humour. Judges and juries and most of the media loved him alike.

Why do you say someone’s opinion of someone else irrelevant to you and then go onto point how others peoples opinions are lovely and brilliant. Non of those men mentioned are brilliant. Plenty of people of the right wing perspective consider them to be fools.

Done well and shades of grey? He's done well as a sex trafficker and self declared pimp. It's not left or right wing to call out criminality. I doubt you watched any of his videos, they'd go over your head

Last edited:
He's done well exploiting the moral vacuousness and greed of many modern girls and women, a niche market that is ripe for exploiting by those able to charm them, physically or financially. It's a ploy that's as old as time.

"Rapist" unfortunately spills off women's lips as easily and as inaccurately as "racist" off others. It's now often used against someone of wealth, or as a vindictive weapon, sadly. It's lost most of its shocking meaning as a result. The blame for this lies squarely at the feet of lying girls and women.

Except for all the women who called him a women beating rapist ofcourse.

It must be reassuring to know that if you were ever accused of rape your fellow men would consider you guilty despite a lack of evidence, your professed innocence, and most of the women you know describing you as a decent bloke.

I've seen a couple of his vids previously, don't think the one linked is very good. imo he's letting his personal bias impact his opinion on the subject matter - his previous on tate are a lot better - could just be the more 'informal' setting for this video though.

The guy is in a motel room as he's riding from the US through Canada to Alaska so I think he can be given a break on the setting.

It might not be his best video on Tate but its in answer to his interview with Tucker which someone on here got sucked into hook line and sinker. Charged with TikTok videos :cry: :cry:

Yeah there was that guy in Germany in the 30s who was a great orator too.

Yeah there was that guy in Germany in the 30s who was a great orator too.

Indeed, I don't think they've managed to find a single one since though :)

Fascism is on the rise again there however, good orators or not. It seems they are seriously considering banning people from voting for a totally genuine and legal party. History is repeating, maybe they'll find another good orator though? BTW Adolf was a pretty good writer and painter, too.

The Tate's detractors need to find a good orator to speak for them there aren't any in here, or mooted by them as of yet ;)

Indeed, I don't think they've managed to find a single one since though :)

Fascism is on the rise again there however, good orators or not. It seems they are seriously considering banning people from voting for a totally genuine and legal party. History is repeating, maybe they'll find another good orator though? BTW Adolf was a pretty good writer and painter, too.

The Tate's detractors need to find a good orator to speak for them there aren't any in here, or mooted by them as of yet ;)

He was a terrible painter, I've not read Mein Kampf as a propaganda book full of lies about a cushy time he had in jail and blaming the Jews for his woes holds zero interest.

Yeah fascism is on the rise all over, In Europe, its already in Russia and the US is heading that way too. Its nothing to celebrate Chris.

Last edited:
He was a terrible painter, I've not read Mein Kampf as a propaganda book full of lies about a cushy time he had in jail and blaming the Jews for his woes holds zero interest.

Yeah fascism is on the rise all over, In Europe, its already in Russia and the US is heading that way too. Its nothing to celebrate Chris.

I thought his paintings looked to have a decent amount of skill. Obviously not enough to qualify for the course he wanted though

Hitler's writing had very poor grammar though apparentently

It's interesting how Tate divides opinion so much.

The guy is shady. But he's hardly the devil.

I don't know why a lot of men take a submissive approach to him. It seems to be mostly men either fawning over him (I've noticed this from videos other males post about him on Youtube), or its guys having a hissy fit about him.

The main bad thing about this whole situation is the Romanian law enforcement seems to be all over the place. I suspect whether he is eventually jailed or set free will leave a number of legal loopholes that people will be continue to be debating after the judgement as been done.

Back
Top Bottom