Tate Brothers - Round 2

I have no qualms with Epstein, the Tates or even Weinstein, I personally consider all have been vilified with no real concern about the morality and long term goals of those who claimed whatever against them, often after many years and after their youthful beauty, employment potential and previous financial well being had departed them.

This says a great deal about you

I don't think even in Romania they would let a man that has committed the type of crimes Andrew Green suggests walk around terrorising the locals and potentially raping more women.

I haven’t thunk much about Romanian law. I have no intention of acting like a pounce or exploiting women for money.

Oh look! Diddums is crying because someone criticised his hero

RelievedFearfulBlackfootedferret-max-1mb.gif

The evidence is out there and he's admitted it all on camera, the legal case has been disclosed. Yet for whatever reason you ignore it all and apologise for him.

You state I'm being 'hysterical' that I'm teaching you about the facts of the case and you state it's personal if I believe that. I think it's probably more personal to your own prejudices if you actually believe what you say.

For whatever reason you seem to have a great deal of sympathy for someone who's commited rape and sex trafficking. Perhaps you believe that's all acceptable behaviour, but most of us won't agree with you on that

As for getting worked up the subject. I'm personally against rape and sex trafficking. I take it you are not
You have not seen the facts as the court case hasn't happened yet!

You're not teaching. You're telling me the narrative that as been put out by the media. I take that on board in forming an opinion. But until we hear the other side then its not fair to come to a guilty or not guilty at the moment.

I have sympathy for the legal system and want to see it come to a conclusion before I pull the social death on the guy.

The rape and sex trafficking are allegations. We haven't seen the proof yet. You're assuming its all true when at this stage its still an allegation.

You're treating things as fact and reacting. You're making my case for the dealth penalty difficult if there are people like you around, who won't hear both sides before casting judgement.

You have not seen the facts as the court case hasn't happened yet!

You're not teaching. You're telling me the narrative that as been put out by the media. I take that on board in forming an opinion. But until we hear the other side then its not fair to come to a guilty or not guilty at the moment.

I have sympathy for the legal system and want to see it come to a conclusion before I pull the social death on the guy.

The rape and sex trafficking are allegations. We haven't seen the proof yet. You're assuming its all true when at this stage its still an allegation.

You're treating things as fact and reacting. You're making my case for the dealth penalty difficult if there are people like you around, who won't hear both sides before casting judgement.

Yes we have, the evidence from the Romanian prosictution has been released to the public. There's also plenty of witness testimony in the public domain. There's also plenty of Andrew Tate bragging about his own crimes. These are all evidences and proof in the public domain but you choose to ignore them. It makes you seem like an apologist when you ignore all of this

Yes we have, the evidence from the Romanian prosictution has been released to the public. There's also plenty of witness testimony in the public domain. There's also plenty of Andrew Tate bragging about his own crimes. These are all evidences and proof in the public domain but you choose to ignore them. It makes you seem like an apologist when you ignore all of this

Then why isn't he still in jail? If the evidence is so damming?

How do you mentally get around the fact that they took him off house arrest? Surely if the Judge had seen the case file and it was everything you imagine it to be then they wouldn't have let him leave his house?

He was placed on house arrest as he was seen as a flight risk and so he couldn't attempt to intimidate any witnesses. If the prosecution now has all their witness interviews done then he can't really do as much harm to their case. They must all think they have the flight risk covered.

To an extent yes, you, me and everyone cares about their financial situation. But that aside Epstein didn't actually beat up women, but Tate did

In what way do you think Tate is ethically better than Epstein out of interest. This is the point you either good us a good laugh or run away into your cave

Epstein was sex trafficking minors, he was a predator and was at it for decades. Under US law Tate could be prosecuted because some of these girls are under 18 and I think one girl he was involved with was 15 when he met her, it happening abroad doesn't mean he can't be charged. I've not seen anything yet to put Tate in Epstein's classn though but he is still a scum bag who preyed on young women and then when he had them under he control coerced them to keep earning him money and wouldn't let them do anything on their own and held back their earnings.

All this reaction from a post I made observing the submissive reactions some men have when Tate is mentioned.

Are all the court officials apologists for Tate? Because they, like me, are waiting on the trial to start.

If the court decides he's guilty then I will be the first to advocate a long sentence. Until then I'm holding judgement.

I'd take a chill pill if I was you. Getting this much emotionally involved in this as to be unhealthy.

All this reaction from a post I made observing the submissive reactions some men have when Tate is mentioned.

Are all the court officials apologists for Tate? Because they, like me, are waiting on the trial to start.

If the court decides he's guilty then I will be the first to advocate a long sentence. Until then I'm holding judgement.

I'd take a chill pill if I was you. Getting this much emotionally involved in this as to be unhealthy.

I get that everyone should be presumed innocent as far as the state is concerned but he has told the world he was a pimp, he told us in his own words how he coerced the girls he had working for him. We've read the texts telling them never to leave his industrial estate unit without one of his trusted handlers. Plenty of people are acquitted, doesn't mean they didn't do any of the things they were accused of, just means the state can't punish them for it because there has to be no reasonable doubt. This case it seems will be a bench trial and not a jury trial. I would imagine that will simplify things a bit and there won't be a hung jury, just acquitted or guilty.

Last edited:
Just to argue that is easy...
There's such things as Stockholm syndrome and playing mind games with people so much that they got almost a magic spell on you.
And not to be rude just assuming they are all young and presumably really stupid in the first place probably with major daddy issues or alike.

Yep I'm stereo typing but I can see how a Tate type person could easily control someone. He can do it to young men to convince them to part with cash.
Canceling the subscription is weak, sign of being a loser etc.

Why do millions of people stay in abusive relationships?
Most people are soooo easy to manipulate.,.....

Just to argue that is easy...
There's such things as Stockholm syndrome and playing mind games with people so much that they got almost a magic spell on you.
And not to be rude just assuming they are all young and presumably really stupid in the first place probably with major daddy issues or alike.

Yep I'm stereo typing but I can see how a Tate type person could easily control someone. He can do it to young men to convince them to part with cash.
Canceling the subscription is weak, sign of being a loser etc.

Why do millions of people stay in abusive relationships?
Most people are soooo easy to manipulate.,.....

It feels like he's guilty until proven innocent on this forum. Essentially because a man employs a group of attractive women who live with him he must be brain washing them. Maybe they just like him, are earning a lot of money, live in a nice house, and generally have a pretty easy life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom