Tate Brothers - Round 2

Wonder if Farage still thinks he's an important voice for young men

Wow if they can prove that he's done. Videoing a minor and distributing it is a criminal offence without the sex trafficking part but a 15 year old is serious time and being known as a nonce for the rest of his days.

Funny we've not had the posters from the Hew Edwards thread in here raging like they were raging when the story was only about a 17 year old. I wonder why that is??

I forget there are videos of him talking about having sex with 15 year olds. I won't post them here obviously. I really hope they nail him for it, the man is scum of the Earth.

I didn't come across that. But there is a video where he says he's had a girl aged X so many years where X - years =15-14

I forget the details but the simple math looked pretty bad for him.

You also have his brother is talking about dating a teenage virgin for 3 months before she'd agree to have sex with you when he's well into his 30s

I didn't come across that. But there is a video where he says he's had a girl aged X so many years where X - years =15-14

I forget the details but the simple math looked pretty bad for him.

You also have his brother is talking about dating a teenage virgin for 3 months before she'd agree to have sex with you when he's well into his 30s

He's talking about his long term girlfriend Vivian and how he gets new girls to team up with her, while he gets them under control, he says he's been with her for 6 years and she's 21 years old. Doesn't take a genius to do the maths. There is another where he talks about having sex with lots of women and says some were 15 but immediately corrects himself when he realises what he just said and and then says its hard to keep up with the age of consent is with where he is at the time.

Last edited:
He's talking about his long term girlfriend Vivian and how he gets new girls to team up with her, while he gets them under control, he says he's been with her for 6 years and she's 21 years old. Doesn't take a genius to do the maths. There is another where he talks about having sex with lots of women and says some were 15 but immediately corrects himself when he realises what he just said and and then says its hard to keep up with the age of consent is with where he is at the time.

If he's said that then that in itself is potentially a huge legal liability for him...

IIRC he's a UK/US citizen and both countries (along with much of western Europe) have specific laws on the books to deal with perverts and paedophiles who travel to countries with either a much lower age of consent, or little enforcement of it.
So if he's been having sex with people under the legal UK or US federal age of consent, and he's specifically gone to countries with the intent of doing that then from memory he's probably committing an offence under the laws of the UK/US.

Basically after decades of sex tourism to the likes of Thailand for the people that liked to have sex with under 16's, from memory there was a push to deal with offenders at "source" and so a lot of Western countries now have it as an offence regardless of which country you were in, with the result that in a lot of cases the safe/legal age of consent will be whatever your home country counts it as OR whatever the country you are in does, whichever if higher.
The US even has laws about taking someone over state lines to say take a girl from a state where the age of consent is higher to one where it's lower from memory.

I'm not sure the UK would push a prosecution for him having sex with a 15 year old in Romania etc, but as I understand it the law is actually on the books although it's normally used for people that go after younger girls and boys.

Last edited:
Assuming this does result in charges sticking it does make me wonder if it was just self-learned ******* or if they're just part of a larger scheme that is somewhat less conspicuous.

Assuming this does result in charges sticking it does make me wonder if it was just self-learned ******* or if they're just part of a larger scheme that is somewhat less conspicuous.
It doesn't seem to be a coincidence, that guy's with that sort of money end up doing things like this. Then they start spouting bs about how they're being framed for "knowing the truth" about governments and things they are doing to normal people, so the little incels get on their knees and slobber on their pipes.

It doesn't seem to be a coincidence, that guy's with that sort of money end up doing things like this. Then they start spouting bs about how they're being framed for "knowing the truth" about governments and things they are doing to normal people, so the little incels get on their knees and slobber on their pipes.
Yea, there’s no bigger conspiracy going on in the background. Just a pair of wrong uns that found a way to make easy money who became lost in their own wee world of make believe.

Back
Top Bottom