Tate Brothers - Round 2

Fair point.
Mind you, not sure Pie has a lot of grounds for slating others after his defence of Huw.
Don’t mention it to him on Twitter as he gets really rather upset, and when I say upset, I mean he has a meltdown.

You're just built differently, I guess, and everyone else is the problem.

It can't be because you're supposedly misogynistic all the time.
There is no problem, I have no issue with avoiding people.

Obviously you didn't catch the sarcasm(even though I added the "Darling") or chose not to see it to give yourself something to complain about.

There is no problem, I have no issue with avoiding people.

Obviously you didn't catch the sarcasm(even though I added the "Darling") or chose not to see it to give yourself something to complain about.

Avoiding people and disliking everyone because they're apparently the problem is a problem in itself. I'm not going to beat around the bush here, everyone I've heard say this or something like it is a complete **** themselves.

Ah, that old "I was just being sarcastic" trick, even though you actually doubled down on it after your original post about misogyny not being a big deal.

Breathe some air and stop being just another Tater Tot.

Last edited:
Avoiding people and disliking everyone because they're apparently the problem is a problem in itself. I'm not going to beat around the bush here, everyone I've heard say this or something like it is a complete **** themselves.

Ah, that old "I was just being sarcastic" trick, even though you actually doubled down on it after your original post about misogyny not being a big deal.

Breathe some air and stop being just another Tater Tot.
I was being sarcastic then and then only, there is nothing wrong with hating anything at all.

I still can't believe anyone takes these two idiots seriously, for me the only other thing I can think of that comes close in terms of value to society is the Annoying Orange, who also happens to share their jawline.

I've also never seen any of them in the room together. Hmmmm.

LB3nHxfh.jpg

That's got to be one of the most tenuous attempts at a reverse-dig I've ever seen:

• Different threads
  • A month later
  • Completely irrelevant to topic

Bravo, fantastic stuff :D

The loverboy sex trafficking thing can be easily explained away in that all Tate did was offer girls the opportunity to do cam work, which they did willingly.

If they’ve got proof he was chatting with or engaging with a 15 year old, he’s stuffed.

Back
Top Bottom