Tate Brothers - Round 2

‘I don’t fill out forms’ - he really is all sorts of mental. I wonder does he actually believe all his own nonsense at this stage in his fantasy.

I particularly liked the "What you should do is ignore all the letters/contact from the HMRC" and the ending "If they want my money, come and get it"....looks like they are :cry:

Tate has had the opportunity to provide evidence that the funds were obtained and taxed legally, but has given no evidence in his defence to the court.

Bit of a slam dunk there if you cba to provide evidence to be able to keep your £2.8M you are saying is legitimate...

I particularly liked the "What you should do is ignore all the letters/contact from the HMRC" and the ending "If they want my money, come and get it"....looks like they are :cry:
I learnt very, very quickly in business that you don't **** with the HMRC and you pay them (usually first) as they will definitely come take their share one way or another :o

Last edited:
I learnt very, very quickly in business that you don't **** with the HMRC and you pay them (usually first) as they will definitely come take their share one way or another :o
I'm not even in a position where I deal with HMRC about business stuff, and I know that basically you deal with them first.
Almost anyone else the worst that can happen is you go bankrupt, HMRC will not only very quickly bankrupt you if you mess them about, but can put you in jail if they can show you've done it deliberately.

He doesn't particularly seem like the smartest of blokes admitting to tax evasion on camera...

He gives Luton a bad name which is something :cry:

Honestly he is a ******* idiot. Imagine thinking HMRC will just give up and think its not worth pursuing you :cry: They live to catch people like this and they love it when they've bent you over and violented you, no lube! A good mate of my old man was a tax inspector and he used to have some great stories.

Further details of the Tates' crime operation have emerged.

Who would have thought that a person who was so obviously a massive piece of ****, turns out to be a completely massive piece of ****.

I hope he spends the rest of his life rotting in a Romanian prison.

I think a lot of people these days are just genuinely evil, or incredibly (and i mean INCREDIBLY) bad judges of character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom