Tate Brothers - Round 2

So if adults don't talk about him then all these young lads won't be following his ideas :)
I'm pretty sure the World doesn't work that way.

Never mention the word war and it will go away :)
Depends on the topic

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if those school warnings/lectures got more people to follow him than I actually turned people away from him.

Well these kids know about him because people have been talking about him.

Yes millions of other young men on Tik Tok etc

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if those school warnings/lectures got more people to follow him than I actually turned people away from him.

Well that does happen and will happen.
Many lads in that class probably wouldn't know but will now know.

I can always remember a News article on the 10 O'Clock news in the 80s of a new fad that had started in Belfast - Joy Riding.
I turned to the wife and said how irresponsible to put that story on and within days Joy Riding became a thing throughout the UK.
(Yes I know where Joy Riding originally came from).

because he appeals to knuckle draggers and young boys who follow his every word and some will pay £50 a month to hear it.
My 13 year old nephew had a lesson at school warning against Andrew Tate's ideas and I know other schools have dished them out.

The schools are running scared that the kids will unplug themselves from the matrix

Well these kids know about him because people have been talking about him. It’s become cool because he is considered ‘dangerous’ you know the whole if tell you not to push that button you’re going to push that button type thing.

He’ll just disappear when others decide he’s not that interesting as all the others before him have and those that come after him will too. Any publicity is good publicity as they say.
Impossible to stop with the way content algorithms work such that they incentivise reactionary content and people seem to lap it up when they could easily just go to the source. It's not even really political for the most part just people trying to make money, that's all it is.

Even if it was possible to stop people reacting to it there is an argument to be made for countering the opinions put forward, but I doubt there's a net benefit in that with the way people function on the internet (or in general).

Daria Gusa was 16 and still at school, when she says she received a private message on Instagram from Andrew Tate, a high-profile influencer almost 20 years older than her. "It was obvious we were high-school girls," Daria said. "We had our high school in our bio and everything.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Andrew Tate has gained more than six million followers in the five months since his Twitter account was reinstated.

His profile spiked in popularity after he was detained in Romania and when he was put under house arrest.

The controversial influencer had 38,400 followers when his profile was brought back to the platform in November. Now, Tate has more than 6.4 million followers.

The popularity of Tate's profile may be bringing in serious income for Twitter, with researchers estimating the platform could earn almost £10m in advertising revenue a year from Tate-generated traffic.

Well that explains why they reinstated him.

We need more masculine traditional male role models than Tate.

Tate is a walking contradiction. He can't push family values while pimping women.

As a Muslim then he needs to start selling his businesses of selling sex and gambling.

The only way to be righteous is to live a righteous way. He needs to focus his self discipline and become the best version of him.

Back
Top Bottom