Tate Brothers - Round 2

Unfortunately people like Andrew Tate are very difficult for a law system to deal with. Coercive control and other forms of insidious manipulation don't nearly fall under law systems.

Look at the kind of hideous behaviour that has been influenced by Tate. Kids as young as 9 are acting on it.

The only positive is he is not the same level as Charles Manson.

Schools are seeing behaviour they have never dealt with before that is directly influenced by the words and world view of Andrew Tate and the only advise being given is avoid talking about him

Apparently there was some discmfort from fellow teachers where my wife is currently working over the influence Mr. Tate is having on the boy's attitude to some of the girls. When my wife stated that many of the girl's dress, language and behaviour invited them being treated so it met with a mixture of hostility and quiet congratulations on not being blinded by political correctness. Many of the girls look and act in a way that is offering unfair financial competition to honest working prostitutes.

I love how everyone assumes that a webcam girl is being manipulated, they earn good money and the court clearly has no evidence that Andrew Tate is holding them hostage with a gun to their head or they would've pressed charges. Plenty of girls absolutely are happy to sell their body online to men, I doubt many of them needed some insane level of coercion considering how rampant women selling images and videos of themselves online is.

There is, in most reasonable people's eyes, somewhat of a difference betwwen metaphorically bringing them down a peg or two, and poisoning them. <LOL>

Hell yeh there is. It's probably all for just social media likes, follows and shares.

I think you may have misheard. The poisoning is what he is doing to impressionable minds.

That sounds right.

Last edited:
Apparently there was some discmfort from fellow teachers where my wife is currently working over the influence Mr. Tate is having on the boy's attitude to some of the girls. When my wife stated that many of the girl's dress, language and behaviour invited them being treated so it met with a mixture of hostility and quiet congratulations on not being blinded by political correctness. Many of the girls look and act in a way that is offering unfair financial competition to honest working prostitutes.
I wonder how much of that is societal expectation showing that is how you dress to be considered attractive? Teen magazines and websites and even the clothes available to young children and teenagers can form and shape opinions in young, easily impressionable minds.

I wonder how much of that is societal expectation showing that is how you dress to be considered attractive? Teen magazines and websites and even the clothes available to young children and teenagers can form and shape opinions in young, easily impressionable minds.
It's hardly the kids fault that their 'elders' have created this environment that is near impossible to escape, probably one of the worst aspects of the aristocracy that society has co-opted.

Hopefully someone will imitate Queen Victoria and influence people into preferring a more natural look (though the price of cosmetics lately is a joke so maybe that'll do it?).

As far as I can remember teens and young children don't have money to buy their own clothes, so it's actually their parents who are buying them the clothes, so it comes down to lazy/weak parenting.

Yep does look like it - doubt normal poisons would work on him so its probably novichok...

Didn't his brother do a 30 red bull challenge one time? I'm fully convinced this is something that he's foolishly ingested by choice. Either that or there was nothing wrong with him and he's making it up to try to appear to be a matyr.

Didn't his brother do a 30 red bull challenge one time? I'm fully convinced this is something that he's foolishly ingested by choice. Either that or there was nothing wrong with him and he's making it up to try to appear to be a matyr.

You do realise he's a social media influencer, right? So some of what he says will just be exaggerated for drama to get clicks and follows

Schoolgirls? You are talking about schoolgirls yes?
Have a word with yourself!

The teaching "profession" in the UK see him as very much the influencer, and one not influencing along their chosen liberal agendas <LOL>
Ahh yes because teachers have so much time on their hands to teach 'agendas' and if it's anyone's agenda it's the government I suspect you have sympathy for.

If Romania don't come up with a charge at the end of this then they are going to look like fools.

Why?

Hes under house arrest as he was considered a flight risk.
We would do the same here if we genuinely thought he may leg it.

They should and hopefully will bring the correct and only correct charges against him for what he has done, and if thats nothing then they should bring nothing and let him go.

Anyway he supposed to be hard and would have within days been running the jail according to many here so it was just like a busmans holiday for him surely? Potentially.
Free board and lodgings.

Back
Top Bottom