Tate Brothers - Round 2

Tate's biggest mistake leading to his arrest was pitching up camp in a dump like Romania.
He said he went there because the rape laws were much more lenient there. No kidding.

Andrew Tate said:
This is probably 40% of the reason I moved to Romania,I'm not a ******* rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.

Tate's biggest mistake leading to his arrest was pitching up camp in a dump like Romania.

He went there specifically because he thought he could break the law, pay off the right people and avoid arrest. His biggest mistake was deciding to be a POS who makes his money from exploiting women and teaching incels how to treat women like ****.

I have managed to avoid being brainwashed by the liberal left that I must embrace every race, colour and creed, both sexes and inter sex deviants equally, all else is verboten mantra. I accept prejudices as being natural and often good for long term survival of one's tribe. :)

He made his fortune in Romania. Presumably by manipulating girls coming from poverty into webcaming for him. His biggest mistake was playing it fast and loose with the law when he likely could have had similar success legally. His second biggest mistake was bragging about breaking the law and commiting tax evasion in his videos while publically saying he could get away with crime because his local law enforcement was corruptable.

What slightly surprises me is that he didn't opt for the Philippines but then again I guess it would be too obvious at that point what he was up to.

Haa he been convicted yet? Posts above suggest so but I've lost track with the actual story.

Andrew Tate, the divisive social media influencer who has spent three months in a Romanian jail on suspicion of organised crime and human trafficking, has won an appeal along with his brother to be moved from detention to house arrest.

The Bucharest court of appeal ruled in favour of their appeal, which challenged a judge’s decision last week to extend his arrest a fourth time for 30 days.

Tate, 36, a British-US citizen who has 5.4 million Twitter followers, was initially detained in December in Bucharest along with his brother Tristan and two Romanian women, Naghel Georgiana Manuela and Radu Alexandra Luana. They have denied all the accusations.

All four won an appeal on Friday and will remain under house arrest until 29 April, Ramona Bolla, a spokesperson for Romania’s anti-organised crime agency, DIICOT, said. None of the four have yet been formally indicted.

Last edited:
Presumably, unless they extend his arrest further today, then he will no longer even be under house arrest? That's going to annoy a lot of people here.

Presumably, unless they extend his arrest further today, then he will no longer even be under house arrest? That's going to annoy a lot of people here.

Annoy? We'll never here the bleedin' end of it <LOL> Lock up your daughters, avert the eyes of your wives! Bring the teachers off strike, they need to do some more social engineering!!

Back
Top Bottom