Tattoos for Girls

Soldato
Oooh Oooh if we're showing off Tattoos .. :D

tattoo.jpg

Soldato
james.miller said:
thanks guys, i love it. 7 1/2 hours of work in 2 sittings (outline first - 1 1/2 hours, the rest was detail in the second sitting), 9 1/2 inches in height and all for £120 because they priced it up wrong :p
Wow that's quicker than I expected, whilst not my sort of tattoo (I prefer patterns to actual images) than bloody impressive, v cool indeed.

Soldato
I should be getting mine done in the next couple of months, I have got a design I am in love with, I have got a shop who I have looked into and they look really good, excellent service and really understanding with someone who will be a first timer at having one. The hardest thing was to get my parents to agree, they dont want me to have one but they said "its your choice at the end of the day", which means "do what you like, its your body"

Fingers crossed then I will be booking the appointment for a few months time. I am still going to get it done in henna first just to make sure 100% I like it on my body.

(I know I'm not a girl, but its still on topic I suppose)

Associate
Dont mind tattoos on men, but not to keen with them on women, cant imagine a women being an 80 odd year old granny with a whopping big tattoo.

My other half wanted one.

Soldato
Holly_Pinklady said:
Maybe some Angel wings would look good?

Just don't copy mine :mad: :p

Best thing is to pop down the tattoo parlour and get the dude to draw some for you :)

I really want another tattoo and would love one on the base of my spine .. I just don't know what to get and until I know what to get I won't even contemplate it ... It also has to tie in with my wings

I'm thinking some sort of tail but kinda abstract like my wings *ponders*

Soldato
Gadge said:
Dont mind tattoos on men, but not to keen with them on women, cant imagine a women being an 80 odd year old granny with a whopping big tattoo.

My other half wanted one.

Mate....seriously....if youre 80 years old, an old tattoo will be the least of your worries...You will be lucky if youre not at the doctors every day...Your skin will probably be so droopy that the folds of skin cover the tattoo..

The age thing is a silly argument.

Back
Top Bottom