Tennis

She’s unreal on clay, Raducanu played amazing against her a few weeks ago and still came out a heavy loser. Was it only Rybakina that beat her on clay?

Yeah Rybakina has a positive h2h against her. Unfortunately, she's looked out of sorts recently. She suffers from allergies, but has also had gastroenteritis issues in the past. Hopefully, she's fully fit for Wimbledon.

Would love to see Ons back from for grass season. She played much better at RG than she has all year so it's looking positive in that regard.

Looks like Murray is going to retire after his R1 exit at Wimbledon or the Olympics. Shame the way his career went after he finally got #1 and looked like the best player on the tour. Rafa probably going to be the same, maybe he’ll play US. Novax can’t be far behind them now with his body breaking down too.

Shame Sinner and Alcaraz didn't arrive on the scene a bit sooner. The big three only had themselves, Murray and Warwinka as competition for most of their careers so it's going to be hard to judge how good both are in 10 years if they're dominating like the previous lot did.

Shame Sinner and Alcaraz didn't arrive on the scene a bit sooner. The big three only had themselves, Murray and Warwinka as competition for most of their careers so it's going to be hard to judge how good both are in 10 years if they're dominating like the previous lot did.

Stan the man wasn’t really competition though, over their careers. He’d randomly go on a massive heater and just blow everyone of the court! His 200mph backhand ripping winners! He done amazingly well at the french open for 2-3 years where iirc he beat Novax twice and lost a final to Nadal.

Crazy to think he won 3 of the 4 slams, just missing wimbledon.

Sinner and Alcaraz are still young, took Roger and Novax while to get going.

Last edited:
I see Raonic is flying high at 197 in the world. I wouldn't get too excited about Norrie doing well just yet.:D

edit: flicked the telly on and my day has been ruined. I've just been reminded that Andrew Castle exists. :p

Last edited:
Good test for Raducanu in a bit. She's playing Pegula.

But I'm currently perving at Katie Boulter on BBC2.:p

edit: decent game vs Ostapenko. It's always fun to watch her ridonculous winners and inexplicable misses.

Last edited:
I enjoyed watching Katie Boulter too but without the perving :p

I hope Emma manages to win.

So annoyed they have put the flipping football on and I can't move to change the remote to BBC iPlayer coz I don't want to wake my sleeping mini sausage dog!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom