Tennis

Gutted for him but glad I got to see him play a few years ago.

Hopefully he can go out with a bang and do something in the doubles, a decent performance might make him continuing playing with his brother.
Yeah I feel a bit teary for him being honest but what an incredible career and achievements to look back on.

He will always be my number one hero for doing what he did.

Associate
So Andy Murray has confirmed this will be his last Wimbledon and will only play the doubles.

Jack Draper has big boots to fill!
Now when he has finally decided to only compete in doubles, I hope he makes it into the second week at least. One thing is for sure that he is going to give his all on court.

Soldato
I seen him a few times as well, was awesome. Just a bit unlucky he was up against Roger, Rafa and Novax.

Slowly getting to the end of that era. I still reckon Novax has a couple of slams left in him.

Soldato
Gutted for him but glad I got to see him play a few years ago.

Hopefully he can go out with a bang and do something in the doubles, a decent performance might make him continuing playing with his brother.
Was at the match against Nalbandian during his first Wimbledon, and have seen him a few times since. Been a great ambassador for British tennis, and I like the idea of him drawing a bit of a crowd at the doubles - it's far more exciting than it's given credit for.

Soldato
I found this funny video but I was actually searching for Wimbledon matches of the 1980s and 1990s to see if there was any annoying fist pumping after each point won and there was none.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom