Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Soldato
Ok,

Heres a new thread as the older one has served its purpose, this is the gameplay thread now.

Few bits of info for people.

You start with $200,000

Cheapest houses at start ar $150,000 and the renting of a car is $1-2,000ish

So about $47,000 for your first car

Soldato
OP
JUMPURS said:
Well i haven't been playing it long, just got home from work but i can say its better than i thought it was going to be (i was going by the demo) and 10 times better than the demo, the handling is a lot better, might have found something to break my EQ2 addiction for a while.
My only complaint so far, and it is minor, is that just like the demo, the in dash speedo is set to km/ph so doesn't match your proper speed lol damn french lol
ad my custom choices at the start where

Dude that looked like the singer from greenday
hired and Elise
Took the apartment
and bought an A3

McD should this thread have a spoiler warning?? is this the type of game to have spoilers?? hmm

Dont think theres much in the way of spoilers as its not story driven - and most things are avail from the start...

Also - Options > Display *

Soldato
OP
i apid $350,000 at the clubhouse near where you start the game.

Hope you guys appreciate that, could had a well nice Motor :p

edit

im talking about Creating, not Joining

Soldato
OP
yea i was in jail for 30secs, i didnt understand because i had $45,000 and the fine was $40,000 - now i have $0 :(

Bug methinks - i mean i didnt even have any Police warnings (in the top of screen)

Just suddenly interrupted

Soldato
OP
Maybe you know Bingham

ive seen a lot of cars with no price, it just says -- ; these are concept cars mainly - are we ever allowed to purchase these?

Soldato
OP
~J~ said:
Whats the club called? what do we/you need to do for us to join?

Ive invited you, goto the Club House Icon near where the game starts and "join" club i think - thats what snipergecko did :)

/edit

I love when your viewing the map you can still see planes flying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom